New Map for TTT

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Kat the Dark Ninja

New Map for TTT

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

So I notice there isnt much maps that are big enough for people like me who like the sniper rifles and I would like to put a request in for the map gm_cliffhanger which I have played on alot on other servers its big snowy map that has cliffs with a walkway hanger over the edge. I have seen pistols, sniper rifles and one or two deagles on the servers I have seen it on. Its good for rocket jump which is a T weapon, but FADW doesnt have it in the T shop.
Dark Ninja
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: New Map for TTT

Post by Soul »

I don't like "sniper maps". Too easy for t's. Like you could have a disguiser and an awp, along with a s.sniper and wreck people, especially if you have good aim.
TheOnlyShare

Re: New Map for TTT

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Im_Soul wrote:I don't like "sniper maps". Too easy for t's. Like you could have a disguiser and an awp, along with a s.sniper and wreck people, especially if you have good aim.
If you give me a Disguiser/Radar/Silenced sniper, I can pull off a.. 1v14 or something. Especially on sniper maps.