Trade City

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
flam

Trade City

Post by flam »

So myself and Renrag are making a town based for everyone to get their goods out there for something else there are a couple of rules that are requird to be followed or you will be removed from the town regardless of why you did it

Rules
1. Buildings MUST look good if not you will be given 2 days to remove it
2. Buildings must be aligned to the road same as rule 1 if not followed
3. Respect others houses you will not be allowed to enter someones house without permission or you will be removed same with griefing(this can be argued about)
4. Stealing is a instant kick from the town no if ands or buts
5. stalls must be organised and make sense dont plop one down and have a sign say Tradez iran ignot 4 caol (horrible example just make sure the words are right though)
6.houses cant be a giant waste of space i really dont want to see any 20x20 houses that's going to far be happy with the size i allow you with when you ask
7.currency is debatable it maybe a mixture for ores like iron is a 1$ gold is 2$ and diamond is 10$ along that line at least
8. you are required to make sure nobody steals your stuff the rule will kick them out but im not going to walk around to make sure all houses are fine
TheOnlyShare

Re: Trade City

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Sounds nice! Can't wait to have my trading post!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

I'm a licensed Architect in minecraft
JK

But i'm just really good at it if u give me the required space....Materials....Time.....
I love bicycling.
flam

Post by flam »

everyones allowed to build in Silver Hill i guess the name of the town just harvest some resources tell me what you are building and i will see how big i can allow it to be
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Very well

But one other factor is Motivation I lost Motivation in minecraft long time ago and so I will only do it If I feel like it really lol I played MC for well over 3 years seen many bad and good servers and lost favor and interest in Minecraft lol.
I love bicycling.