Humble Bundle

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
KJ9898

Humble Bundle

Post by KJ9898 »

There is a really nice Humble Bundle going on right now (at least in my opinion). Has 4 good games if you pay whatever plus some other nice ones if you pay a bit more.
http://www.humblebundle.com/
Plus if you are planning on pre ordering Saints Row 4 you get 10% off by having Saints Row the Third which you can get here for $1.00.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Re: Humble Bundle

Post by hawkiee552 »

Bought it :D

Saints Row: The Third was mainly the reason, since it looks so awesome.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I wanna buy this because of Dead Island Riptide. I might do a key giveaway for SR3 and Dead Island GoTY, because I already have those (if I end up getting money to buy it).
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

omg yus Alex
All my yus
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

*cough* send me saints row the third *cough*

I mean. You should get it if you like most to all of those games.
I kinda don't like how if you want to get dead island that you have to pay $25 (In 'Murican moneh) instead of the usual "Punch the average in the face to win!" deal. But whatever works for them.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".