Post by DA KID »

I like bacon
What the.......Did I win?
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: 3 word game!

Post by TheRedDuncan »

crispy, not fried.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

I wrote the entire story in a way that makes some sense. There are omissions, rewrites, and transitions. There's also some formatting. Here is the story I came out with:

For some time, in a billion years, a wonderful pizza pie was delivered. But then a guy named Bob was attacked by a pack in the back of a van, so soon that Share came and people were shocked by his wonderful sheepskin shirt that was sparkling because of mayonnaise. Share then said, "I declare that mayonnaise should be Kyuenmaru's weakness to give him an extra boost in the game Hah, Just Kidding. He [Kyuen] is a good public speaker." In the end of the story, or the start of it, we all learned to love Decactus.
Just kidding, instead we ate shirts that had some things which were very important to the Anomalous Materials Facility.
On that note, let me declare that I like to eat. I eat with glee in small huts made of brick and diamonds. They were wonderfully built by the hard work of Share and Da Kid. Awesome job by Share and Da Kid, but they forgot to tell Da Kid that he did a good job.
After we forgot, he [Da Kid] stole a few bits of everything and ended up fainting in a big vat of cookies and milk, but the milk was soymilk. After he woke up, he stabbed four snipers, but they lived, like the boy who lived. He [Da Kid] then killed my love and I let him beat me in a game of Politically Incorrect Games. I was mad, and my rage was made worse by Creature's SG pwnage and some old man who puked on revisited old threads.
They [the theads] kicked up improperly capitilized letters. Sniper didn't cause this, but a potato, who turned out to be GLaDOS, did.
GLaDOS, after she was discovered, ran straight into Boris's pet moose who spit money at a cheeseburger.
Back to food, we have no bacon, which is true and terrifying because I like bacon. I like it crispy, not fried.

Well, it makes at least some sense.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

Port_A_Build wrote:For some time, in a billion years, a wonderful pizza pie was delivered. But then a guy named Bob was attacked by a pack in the back of a van, so soon that Share came and people were shocked by his wonderful sheepskin shirt that was sparkling because of mayonnaise. Share then said, "I declare that mayonnaise should be Kyuenmaru's weakness to give him an extra boost in the game Hah, Just Kidding. He [Kyuen] is a good public speaker." In the end of the story, or the start of it, we all learned to love Decactus.
Just kidding, instead we ate shirts that had some things which were very important to the Anomalous Materials Facility.
On that note, let me declare that I like to eat. I eat with glee in small huts made of brick and diamonds. They were wonderfully built by the hard work of Share and Da Kid. Awesome job by Share and Da Kid, but they forgot to tell Da Kid that he did a good job.
After we forgot, he [Da Kid] stole a few bits of everything and ended up fainting in a big vat of cookies and milk, but the milk was soymilk. After he woke up, he stabbed four snipers, but they lived, like the boy who lived. He [Da Kid] then killed my love and I let him beat me in a game of Politically Incorrect Games. I was mad, and my rage was made worse by Creature's SG pwnage and some old man who puked on revisited old threads.
They [the theads] kicked up improperly capitilized letters. Sniper didn't cause this, but a potato, who turned out to be GLaDOS, did.
GLaDOS, after she was discovered, ran straight into Boris's pet moose who spit money at a cheeseburger.
Back to food, we have no bacon, which is true and terrifying because I like bacon. I like it crispy, not fried.
Sorry, I can't read it through all these Pulitzer prizes.

I guess I'll start another one:
Doge had pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.

http://www.englishforums.com/English/Lo ... b/post.htm
KAKATTE KOI
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

speaking of doge here ya go!
Attachments
tumblr_mvy6bkBfuN1qzvojwo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mvy6bkBfuN1qzvojwo1_400.jpg (36.21 KiB) Viewed 5122 times
I love bicycling.
sniper101