In game shop

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!

good idea or bad

Sounds interesting
23%
Good idea
16%
Bad idea
61%

Total votes: 31

flam

In game shop

Post by flam »

as i have heard some people comment a way to bet on outcomes would be fun like voting if innos or traitors will win for a certain amount of points but the main problem is originality right? so how about making set amount of points tradeable for stat changes for 1 round like say a 5 percent chance to be a T or a 5 percent damage increase that kind of thing or even buying new jihad noises but avoiding being one of the other TTT servers that use the shops to sell hats and skins
TheOnlyShare

Re: In game shop

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I like the idea, but I voted Bad Idea for reasons being...

1. It ruins the aspect of the game. (In my opinion)

2. It could be overpowered in many ways.

3. What if you lose the bet?

4. I never liked shops on TTT servers. (Again, my Opinion)

It would be very interesting, but I just don't feel it would really fit into the FADW server. Again, all of this is my opinion, :P
KJ9898

Post by KJ9898 »

Sounds interesting but at the same time one of the main reasons I play on FADW is it doesn't have anything like that.
flam

Post by flam »

thats what i was thinking after i posted this part of the fun is that its different but again curiosity got the better of me and i wondered what everyone else thought
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ug this is a great Idea ( but had no choice to say so )

Because this could support Interest more people into this server But maybe also make money but yea
This is a great Idea.
I love bicycling.
minikori

Post by minikori »

Please no. I'm on the same side with KJ. Part of the reason I play on FADW is because there is no shop. Whenever I join a server and it's having me download half a million files for a shop I usually just end up cancelling and finding the most vanilla server I can. Personally I don't think shops add anything beneficial to the game.
HomeBrew

Post by HomeBrew »

minikori wrote:Whenever I join a server and it's having me download half a million files for a shop I usually just end up cancelling and finding the most vanilla server I can.
This.

Stat upgrades are almost guaranteed to drive new players away, so originally I had no problem with aesthetic upgrades (as it's much easier to find a traitor that has a glowing blue trail behind him). However, this is an excellent point that should seriously be considered.
KAKATTE KOI