Bronycon

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Re: Bronycon

Post by hawkiee552 »

That looked kinda awesome :O We asked for updates, it's your own thread so just post as many posts as you want about the BronyCon, and pictures too!
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

It was full of people once the voice actor panel started But I didn't because I was enjoying myself their
And Still Spam will not be an option on this for or topic!
ok so now i'm half a day off from yesterday I didn't finish the other half!
I think I bought stuff and then went to palooza I forgot It was very late And I was super tired and I have to wake up 7AM tomorrow So yesterday I was super tired but today is sadly the LAST DAY and so it was shorter and I can wake up later!
For now I'll show U what I bought I dont like the picture limit ug!
Attachments
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o5_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o5_250.jpg (18.21 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o4_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o4_250.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Yea I know I need to get more Rainbow Dash and Today I truly will I Think hopefully ug they're so expensive So I waited for last day to buy them and so thats what I Did.
And here is Last Pic I think I dunno but here is my badge that u require to get in...
I think I SHowed U guys thIs pick but I forgot.....
Attachments
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o7_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o7_250.jpg (12.79 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Wub a Dub I came back to Forums again so yea and im BACK ON GMOD WOOOOOO and Anyone miss me?
So yea Last day is short and I got this SPECIAL ATTENDEE PERFORMANCE and such So i was very happy and glee until the end When I left Now i'm Extremely Depressed like Dead sad But this Is life when one thing end Another one must continue so yea I swear to myself if I Stay in america IM GOING TO BRONYCON no matter where luckily its in BALTIMORE TODAY YAY! and so I wish it is in baltimore next yea but sadly hopefully and Maybe go live their wherever bronycon is if im america.

Pictures soon I just need to get rid of this Depression with GMOD
and yet Picture of what I bought
And I knew some vendors will discount things and some even for 1$ at very last second
So i got these last 3 prints really cheap and cool!
I love bicycling.