Bronycon

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Bronycon

Post by Alex »

Trust me, I don't like closing threads to be honest. I don't have a valid argument to close this either, I'll keep it up as long as you want me to keep it up. I have nothing against you being a so-called "Brony", I just don't get it. :P

Anyways, have fun on your Bronycon thingy, even though I'm not one myself, I would like to see updates/pictures :D
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ah lol hawk

And lol Alex yay :3

even tho kyu doesn't approve :O

And HE WISH TO C IT look at dat kyu lol

EDIT: brony is slang for bro pony I forgot to mention dat lol now that u reminded me
Last edited by sniper101 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love bicycling.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Yeah, give us updates :D
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

ug guys its coming up and no one's going their but me? and shadow said he's in D.C
So he might be their lol?

BRONY CON IN MARYLAND anyone join me?

Its 75 dollars I think for 3 days. I paid mine online but u can pay their too!

It's coming in fast to that bronycon dat :l
And I was hoping someone come with me to it?
right?

Ug srry for gibberish its just going their is alone is a shockeR?
I love bicycling.
Sonic412

Post by Sonic412 »

I really want to go... but still.
Its way to expensive.
Sonic412

Post by Sonic412 »

Sonic412 wrote:I really want to go... but still.
Its way to expensive.
And if i were to go me and sniper have to go to the Ponies the anthology 3 Panel.
Sonic412

Post by Sonic412 »

sniper101 wrote:ug guys its coming up and no one's going their but me? and shadow said he's in D.C
So he might be their lol?

BRONY CON IN MARYLAND anyone join me?

Its 75 dollars I think for 3 days. I paid mine online but u can pay their too!
75 dollars?! WHAT?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

yea lol I dont think so but its cheaper now online then going their and pay
But sonic its for all 3 days! thats 3 days of admission!
Its a big party and such!

anthology? what's that mean?
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

UG SO MUCH FUN AND SO AWSOME, So I think I have picture limits and Video limits and such so yea! lol
beginning is FOX 45 NEWS I SAW THEM taping the bronycon meeting and such I didn't get in the camera buy maybe they did lol so yea check it out and so when we entered we all first go to a big hall for the beginning ceremony after that I went to vendors met some artist and skipped some cus so full and didn't want to wait in the middle of moving isle but it was so crowded and made me sad I can't stop and think But It took me forever to Think on what I want to buy U see me hanging and staring at their work like I'm doing inspections! Also panels.........ug.......And missed out on some voice actress interview on Q&A and such. Sadly but I didn't miss the MAGIC IS WITCHCRAFT. And it was so funny but also had a really good theme meaning and ending its just so excellent. After that We talk to the creator's and also Voice actors of the MAGIC IS WITCHCRAFT Crew and such. But I hope u guys are reading this. So then I Think I made some more vendor selections and looking and it was A LITTLE BIT less crowded. But some Vinyl Scratch poster and Mouse pad because my friend likes Vinyl Scratch but it seems he left Fandom Really fast so I was like why not surprise him with his Fave Pony? Lol it sure will be a surprise....and Got Spitfire for Myself but I PREFER RAINBOW DASH. And as Always pony pony!
O yea games too in between somewhere lol so many games Only one of em didnt work lol and it was crowded too ug lol.
Should of made More post to this............... then put all the Text into one post -_- Because I probably need to make more then one post cus picture limits
Attachments
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o6_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o6_250.jpg (23.76 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o2_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o2_250.jpg (23.39 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o3_500.jpg
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o3_500.jpg (67.34 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
I love bicycling.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

That First picture was the brochure and it was free with admission
AND GAMES THESE ARE GAMES They were playing Guitar Hero... and they were others too!
Like Super Smash Bros and I dunno why its on XBOX....They were playing it on XBOX

EDIT: ppl playing guitar mode kept playing either extreme or hard -_- and missed 1 or 2 notes which is rlly good

EDIT EDIT: I really Don't want to Piss off anyone So i'll stop here Even tho I really need 2 more posts to fit in these 2 genres on what I was doing and such I'll do it in morning so its somewhat not spamming. Sorry if Text is too long and boring and not enough pictures or anything plz do complain or as feel free.
Attachments
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o8_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsosJ5yH1qhwfw7o8_250.jpg (14.5 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg
tumblr_mqxsriy18Q1qhwfw7o1_250.jpg (16.3 KiB) Viewed 2994 times
I love bicycling.