New T Weapon

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!

Should I make a prototype of this T weapon?

Yes
23%
No
12%
Let Cactus make it
65%

Total votes: 26

TheOnlyShare

New T Weapon

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I think this would be pretty cool if I could make this. Want to hear some feedback and whatnot.

Fruity Gun Blaster - Shoots different fruit at a lower fire rate then the AUG

Damage - Random depending on the fruit
Orange - 15 Damage
Apple - 20 Damage
Grapefruit - 40 Damage
Melon - 60 Damage
Watermelon - 70 Damage
Pineapple - 99 Damage
Coconut - 2000 Damage

Chances - Depending on the fruit
Orange - 30%
Apple - 30%
Grapefruit 20%
Melon - 10%
Watermelon - 5%
Pineapple - 3%
Coconut - 2%

Reasoning/Details - I just thought this would be a REALLY fun T weapon. Again, its not overpowered like the Knife/AWP/SG552, but it would be a fun gun to use and could be pretty good if you know how to use it (Or get really lucky). It shoots props not bullets so the fruit will remain on the floor after fired.

Other than that if there are anymore question feel free to ask! Thanks!
sniper101

Re: New T Weapon

Post by sniper101 »

Ug im always first Voter I never leave fadw alone T_T

And Alex or U Share is fine lol but Uh Great idea!

I should've chose yus but i want alex to be part of this...............
I love bicycling.
minikori

Post by minikori »

My personal opinion on things like this is that the more custom weapons there are on a server, the less likely people are to play on it. Part of the reason I came to FADW is because I didn't have to download much of anything to get on, there were no weapons I didn't understand, and there were no custom models or anything like that for any user. It does sound like a fun weapon, but it may lead to a path of adding lots of weapons to the server which I would not want and other users would also not want. My opinion may seem a bit extreme but I'd like to keep the server as vanilla as possible.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's a good idea, but an advanced weapon.

Also, it probably would use some sort of CSS model, and I would probably tweak the damage and such a bit to be more balanced. I also love the fact that people voted for me coding (honestly guys? I have a life) it.

I know that you like it vanilla, minikori, but come to think of it, we already have tweaked a bunch of weapons to not become vanilla. This weapon is just gonna be for fun, I might make the cost 2 credits and buff the average damage for the shots. Again, I cannot assure I will be able to create this, nor do I know how long it will take, but I'm willing to try.

And to add to that, I'm not amazing at lua. So creating this will be pretty much completely new to me, and I just love the fact that there are more votes for "Let Cactus make it" than there is for "yes" -.-
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Everyone, vote for "Let Cactus make it". He lied, he doesn't have "a" life. He has many.

Gamers unite!
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

13 Votes for cactus make it... Hmmmm
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

I got a suggestion for New T weapon..............
A LASER POINTER AND WHEN U SHOOT IT IT GOES PEW PEW!
I love bicycling.