UGC Highlander Announcement Thread (Again)

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
DA KID

Re: UGC Highlander Announcement Thread (Again)

Post by DA KID »

Week 1 Scrim: cp_granary

Team: Spring Loaded Toaster Vikings (They finished 9th last year out of 74, So we're probably gonna get wrecked)
Date: September 14
Time: 9:00 Eastern Time, Be on the TS Server at 8:30
Map Info:

Heinsight Strategy: 5cp Basics
Heinsight Strategy: 5cp Basics

READ THIS:
For monday's match and this scrim, I will notify everyone when the post is out, And ask if they will be able to show to the next scrim/match the day before.
What the.......Did I win?
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

I'm afraid I have to kill this team. No one is really interested anymore, and I'm not interested in leading a team with members outside of FADW. If someone wants to try to take the reins and lead this team, PM me, and I'll give you the team login info. Thanks everyone.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

DA KID wrote:I'm afraid I have to kill this team. No one is really interested anymore, and I'm not interested in leading a team with members outside of FADW. If someone wants to try to take the reins and lead this team, PM me, and I'll give you the team login info. Thanks everyone.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt come because U Didnt remind me! and ask me to join team speak etc UG!!!!!

SOMEONE PICK THIS TEAM UP I cant because as u can c I failed to remember to go to mumble and join ur game even tho he asked me on teh same day If I can come

IM AN EPIC FAILURE!
SOMEONE SAVE THIS TEAM
I love bicycling.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

sniper101 wrote:
DA KID wrote:I'm afraid I have to kill this team. No one is really interested anymore, and I'm not interested in leading a team with members outside of FADW. If someone wants to try to take the reins and lead this team, PM me, and I'll give you the team login info. Thanks everyone.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt come because U Didnt remind me! and ask me to join team speak etc UG!!!!!

SOMEONE PICK THIS TEAM UP I cant because as u can c I failed to remember to go to mumble and join ur game even tho he asked me on teh same day If I can come

IM AN EPIC FAILURE!
SOMEONE SAVE THIS TEAM
Dude, You weren't the problem, You actually would have been there if it happened. We had 5 people missing, And even more people quit.
coopertrooper7

Post by coopertrooper7 »

Dude. i have been invited to several highlander teams already, if i can make a deal with my mom i would be glad to play on your team,
I would like to play as a heavy but demoman/soldier/scout could be my backups. i will be active on steam on friday, message me stuff then?
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Team is dead
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Soul wrote:Team is dead
MAKE IT A ZOMBIE TEAM!
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Approved ^
Ill be Spitter!
Or I call Spitter!
Spitter BEST CLASS!
and #noHalflife3 probably
whats with half life three btw! ug
at least like half of my friends buged me about it
and think of it's true and all I don't believe it for one that's silly and for two why the suspense?
when they could just announce it ( Then again Steam is just that silly! :3 )
then again they could wait for a holiday to announce it................
then again going off Topic Going to Halflife3 Topic..........
I love bicycling.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Soul wrote:Team is dead
Thx
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

If you were being sarcastic

DA KID wrote:I'm afraid I have to kill this team