Commands! (Incomplete/WIP)

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Commands! (Incomplete/WIP)

Post by Alex »

Here's a list of commands that are available to normal players. As stated in the title, this is an incomplete/work in progress command list, that I'm not going to finish in one sitting (I would be crazy to do that...).

All commands are chat commands (obviously), and will be shown as this: /command parameters parameters - Description - Other notes

Command list:

Multiverse:
This is probably the most important plugin to mention, because people requested a survival world, and I'm not sure if anyone bothers to use /help in chat.

/mvtp s - The use of this exact command will teleport you to the survival world. I don't think I need to explain more than that. - Change the 's' parameter with 'c' to get back to the creative world.

/mv spawn - Using this will teleport you back to the world's spawn. This is generally used for the survival world, because if you want to go back to the creative's spawn you can just use /spawn. - No notes.

You're at the end of the command list. If it's too short, it's most likely because I haven't finished it/I'm just lazy today. This will (hopefully) be updated regularly, and if you have any questions about commands, feel free to post here or ask me through Steam. Most commands are also in-game by using /help in chat.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!