Computer is dying....sort of

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
Deth V
The Weird One

Computer is dying....sort of

Post by Deth V »

So my main computer is dying in a way, ever 4-6 months the system gets too corrupted to function, i need to build another one, however i do not currently have the funds to do so. If you are imsterested in donating, pm me and i will give you the email for my PayPal account.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Computer is dying....sort of

Post by Alex »

Good thing I got that YouTube MONAAAAY.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

O_o

uh Deth V cant we donate thru the donate button on this website?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Donating through the donate button goes towards funding the game servers we have. He has a personal account to donate to, if you want to help him with a new PC.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ah!

Well Deth I hope you chose a great computer then!

To your future computer!
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

I'm going to build a new one.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

I would Do4nate, But I'm too poor. Anything I could give wouldn't really help, and I have no idea how I'd convince my parents to let me donate anything. Build a gud cumpooter.
What the.......Did I win?
TheMichael

Post by TheMichael »

Been reading through the forums... if its just a corruption issue, reinstalling OS should fix it.
What exactly happens?
Do you have trouble codes?
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

No I think it has something to do with my southbridge chip or my RAM, corrupts within 2-4 months of fresh install, it's the computer, it's needs to go.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Just ordered the first two parts for the new computer! A power supply and a hard drive.

Thanks for the donations so far from certain Norwegian people.

Any further donations can be sent by PayPal to the address: XDeth.VX gmail.com