Events? Or challenges

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Anonymous09

Events? Or challenges

Post by Anonymous09 »

Hello, I have another suggestion and this is based off the challenge yesterday from the admins Miss Chievous and i forgot the other admin.... but anyways, they were doing a challenge with like newton launchers and stuff on rooftops the maps, so basically i'm saying that you should add events or challenges on weekends or at least twice a week, and the prizes... well i'm not sure, I guess i'll let you guys decide! Maybe it could be steam games, reset your karma to 1000, etc. And make the challenges different! Like Newton launchers only, crowbar only, deagles only, and stuff like that.
I hope you do this and hopefully accept my suggestion.
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Events? Or challenges

Post by Soul »

Why am I never online for these challenges...
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

other admin was markusmoo
And yet thats only for giveaways and it was a pain in the butt to do it in my opinions to their
And I don't understand your suggestion?
adding more events or challenges or make more servers to this kind of events and such
But we are already doing this and so SUCH AS
DA KID HIGHLANDER EVENT
AND HUNGER GAMES EVENT I was at that Event it was a blast and I was in question where everyone went on that day! and just realised that they were all playing that survival game!
It was a real nice server that was dedicated to us and use!
and another one is uh
A challenge actually Ghetto runaway I think I forgot but its soon to be game on gmod!
we played the EARLY game so much bugs and etc it was a good peek at this game!
so yea!
I love bicycling.
Anonymous09

Post by Anonymous09 »

I was also thinking of Ghetto hidden... being played like every weekend for 1 game or so.... and what i'm saying is that there should be events that happens on weekends or twice a week. It'll make it like a competition and you don't have to add prizes, i don't really care but i really want events or challenges or whatever.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Ghetto Hidden has been in development for a little while, I just haven't been bothered to work with it.

And while it has features that should work, it's buggy as heck, meaning, I need to fix those bugs long before I even want to upload it.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Anonymous09

Post by Anonymous09 »

Ok, that works fine.