Fear and Vacation in Las Vegas

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Fear and Vacation in Las Vegas

Post by TheRedDuncan »

As the title probably states, I'm going on vacation to the dreaded land of Las Vegas. Where I'm going to see the annual Star Trek Convention. I'll also be roaming around California while on vacation. So I won't be around for about two weeks (leaving this Monday morning, and coming back on the 17th in the late evening.) While I probably won't have many pictures to share of California, there will be Convention photos.

Live long and prosper! :ugeek:

!ban duncan 20160 Not taking Share with him
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Fear and Vacation in Las Vegas

Post by TheRedDuncan »

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
240 HOURS REMAIN

As of this writing I have juts woken up and don't care nmuch about spelling arrorws.
I have safely arrived in the LA area, where I have spent the night with relitives, and will leave later this afternoon for the dreaded Las Vegas.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Go to m&m world!!
Coiner10
FADW Moderator

Post by Coiner10 »

Or to can visit the beautiful antelope valley, who needs m&m's world. XD
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

AFTERNOON OF THE THIRD DAY
approx. 212 hours remain

So after about a 5 hour car trip, we finally arrived at our hotel, where I am currently on the fifth floor as far away from the window as physically possible. Today we adventured the biggest tourist trap in the area. The Hoover Dam (insert 'dam' joke here), where I saw pipes and got really hot. After that, we went around not Las Vegas and got some food.

I'd post pictures. But I'm gonna wait for the end when I have plenty of time to do so, and because my camera is dead.

TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

The Convention just ended, I'm still alive, and I'm on the *SHUDDER SHUDDER* 19th floor of the hotel.
Also I messed up in the cool: "Dawn of the second day" and actually have like 5 more days of vacation.
Anyway, hope you guys are doing good, my bloodlust is just ready to shoot Alex and Share, so I assume you guys are having all sorts of fun without me so I can feel even better when I knife.

Duncan's uninteresting update over.

*Clicks: "Add foe" on Duncan's user page*