Nether Hub

This forum will contain information and suggestions towards the Minecraft server that FADW has. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.
flam

Nether Hub

Post by flam »

i will be making a nether railway there will be requirements for said railway at the moment their are basically two planned spots spawn and the city im building for trade the portals will have to be located at layer 64 no higher no lower i will not make extreme progress though due to the fact that its not cheap to build that many rails so be patient also if you make a town with a couple of your mates and want access just post it here it should be connected to the trade city and spawn in around 1-2 days depending on how much more gold i find and the effort i put in
jeremite13

Re: Nether Hub

Post by jeremite13 »

I would like my city to be a part of it, it is planned to have markets, Inns, rentable buildings and jobs.
City Name: SandCity.
Any more details you need please reply to me here or on Minecraft Server
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

flam wrote:i will be making a nether railway there will be requirements for said railway at the moment their are basically two planned spots spawn and the city im building for trade the portals will have to be located at layer 64 no higher no lower i will not make extreme progress though due to the fact that its not cheap to build that many rails so be patient also if you make a town with a couple of your mates and want access just post it here it should be connected to the trade city and spawn in around 1-2 days depending on how much more gold i find and the effort i put in
I call decorating the entire thing. No need to provide supplies (Unless you want to)
flam

Post by flam »

share decorate to your hearts content also to thoughs wondering the road to trade city (Silver Hill) is basically complete i have used 3 stacks of iron and a stack of gold =( sooooo expensive also jeremite currently i will only build hubs if their are 3 or more players at said location im not trying to be rude but plans for the cities and such will not matter to me i just need the 3 people to be there or i will literally have to build a hub entrance to everyone