I'm sorry, I probably won't be back (DA KID)

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
Doesn't care anymore

I'm sorry, I probably won't be back (DA KID)

Post by Doesn't care anymore »

Everyone hates me now, I don't want to be here. I am truly sorry.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: I'm sorry, I probably won't be back (DA KID)

Post by Alex »

No one really hates you. Although, you got banned for a good reason. We're trying to create an environment that is friendly and open to everyone, and when you start bashing on Sniper's grammar, that's not very nice. You don't have to say everything that you have on your mind out loud, keep negative things to yourself. Besides, that was your third and last warning. The first two warnings should've made you start thinking about what you plan on saying before saying it.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Ug I tried..................
Still going to make your wonderful article...........
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Most of everyone on here hasn't said thy hated you, I haven't said I hated you and I don't hate you, I think you need to learn a lesson but that is it.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Hey, may I ask how long is he banned. I mean like saying when he isn't banned anymore will cheer him up, right?

And a note to Da Kid I hope you have a wonderful Vacation! watch out for those darn mosquitoes! and bears.....
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

For 1-2 weeks.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."