The story about our friend, Mr. Sheep.

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
TheOnlyShare

The story about our friend, Mr. Sheep.

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Me and ARURUS were playing Minecraft one day, (Today) and we found a sheep. We sheared it and wanted to take it home. We made a huge pen for it to frolic and be free! (Enslaved for all it's wool) But then, a skeleton attacked him and brought him down to one heart. We felt so bad, we wanted to give him a nice home. We brought him inside and put him in his pen with some grass and light. He was so happy he was being taken care of for once in his life. After a while, he looked so bored. We gave him a nice little waterfall to play with. He loved it so much, he would always be in the waterfall. Then, a couple seconds later, he drowned, ending his life so slowly and painfully. What may have been a second to us, was 3 years 56 weeks for him, of terrible, terrible pain. I couldn't believe it! Me and ARURUS were yelling at the top of our lungs, "Why!" We were so sad, we did all that for that sheep, and he drowned. Mr. Sheep, if you're reading this, we're deeply sorry we didn't think about safety first. We were stupid, can you forgive us? Maybe one day you'll come back from the dead and be with us. Until then, I hope you have fun in Sheep heaven. Never forget about us. R.I.P.

You will never be forgotten Mr. Sheep.

Please respond with your honest thoughts. We're going through some tough times right now.
Attachments
</3 T_T He was so beautiful...
</3 T_T He was so beautiful...
2013-07-19_16.35.02.png (341.3 KiB) Viewed 2574 times
unicow2945

Re: The story about our friend, Mr. Sheep.

Post by unicow2945 »

To replace the nearly-endless void that Mr. Sheep had left in our hearts (and our wool production) we traveled across the horrible SyscoordLand in search of new fluffy-coated companions to help ease the passing of this remarkable animal. We were rewarded handsomely with 7 wooly friends in total. We were kind enough to liberate them from the jungles on the edge of SyscoordLand (and their homes. Forcefully.) in the hopes that they would have a chance at a better life. Now, many of them were unhappy with their situation so we wasted no time bribing the leaders of the pack with piles upon piles of wheat, by the time we safely contained them in their new 2x6 cells under the ocean, only the strongest had survived. Two more sheep now graze with Mr. Sheep in animal heaven.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Alright, This is it, Imma playing on the FADW Minecraft server a lot more because of this
What the.......Did I win?
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

However, before this tragic event, Mr Sheep never got to say goodbye to his family. So i'd thought I'd show you all Mr Sheep's family. It's a small family. but that's all he could have. He was happy with every single one of them. They all can't believe Mr. Sheep is actually dead! He fought so bravely for our wool, and did an amazing job. Everyone should post about how sad they are to hear about our beloved Sheep.

COME BACK MR. SHEEP AS SOON AS YOU CAN. </3
Attachments
Mr. Sheeps family, such a small family, I feel really bad for him, so should all of you. Please feel free to cry with us.
Mr. Sheeps family, such a small family, I feel really bad for him, so should all of you. Please feel free to cry with us.
2013-07-19_20.42.29.png (217.27 KiB) Viewed 2540 times
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

q_q this story truly breaks my heart (or maybe it's just so hilarious I started crying, idk) I wish you the best of luck summoning Mr sheep to be with you again' I'll help you
What the.......Did I win?
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

And as Mr. Sheep predicted, the Sheep Apocalypse came to be real. There was sheep everywhere just running into each other for days. It was too much for me and ARURUS. We couldn't handle it. Soon, our fluffy companions turned against us, and ate all our grass. The grass trembled in fear, all the grass known to the world of minecraft is going to be all gone. No one will have anymore, and all the sheep will go hungry and die. Thus ending the trilogy our out beloved sheep, Mr. Sheep. Here's a picture about what's happening right now. Ever since Mr. Sheep has died, everything has been going terrible...
MR. SHEEP PLEASE COME BACK AND SAVE US FROM THIS APOCALYPSE! </3
Attachments
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
2013-07-20_13.41.23.png (329.04 KiB) Viewed 2516 times