Gaming conversation Mumble server

If you want to host an unofficial event with the FADW community, please post here. You can also post other game related topics here.
myras
FADW Moderator

Gaming conversation Mumble server

Post by myras »

Recently I had an idea that's a little bit out there but is worth Giving a shot. A lot of people on the server love talking to each other while playing video games. So why not have a Mumble server (not affiliated with fadw) that lets people do precisely that. Just an idea so feel free to act on it or not.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Gaming conversation Mumble server

Post by Alex »

Myras, I remember something a bit similar was asked towards me, and I declined it. DA KID wanted to use the Mumble server for that one TF2 tournament, and I said no.

I've changed my mind. I will allow you guys to use it to whatever you want, as long as it's not for personal use (I mean like, one person that plays on FADW, and then 6 other random people that no one knows about except for that one person).

The Mumble server is open to everyone, and I should've have been so strict about the use of it. I'm upgrading the slots sooner or later, so more people can play/talk at the same time. Although it doesn't seem to be a huge problem as of right now.

So yes, you are allowed to use it whenever as long as you keep the language clean as always, and you're talking to a bunch of FADW people (the server was set up for THIS community). That includes your tournament arrangement, DA KID. That should answer your question.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DA KID

Re: Gaming conversation Mumble server

Post by DA KID »

:D Thanks Alex
What the.......Did I win?