Damage logs saved to server?

For Discussions and Suggestions for the GMOD Servers
minikori

Damage logs saved to server?

Post by minikori »

Hey guys, I wanted to start programming a damage log / end of round log parser to get some good stats going for myself and other people (I'd like to be able to track traitor round success rate, average KD, and other fun stats). The problem is it'd be a little tedious for me to copy and paste the damage logs at the end of every round or save the round log every round I played, and on top of that the only rounds that would be saved would be the ones I'm in, which would make some sort of biased statistics. What I was wondering is if the server damage logs or end of round logs are saved on the server automatically anywhere and might I be able to access them? If not, I'll try to find some workarounds that I could do.
Thanks in advance,
mini
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Damage logs saved to server?

Post by Deth V »

The server does save damage logs, but I don't feel that it would be right to give you access to the server.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
minikori

Re: Damage logs saved to server?

Post by minikori »

Of course, I wouldn't expect access to the server. Might it be possible for you to send me some of those logs so that I have a decent-sized collection to begin working with? If I can get everything going as planned then maybe we could work something out in the future. For now I'd just like a sampling to work with.