D&D?

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

D&D?

Post by Nerd »

Would anyone be keen for some remote Dungeons and Dragons sometime?
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
scorncob

Re: D&D?

Post by scorncob »

I was actually just craving some D&D, that could be fun!
Scorncob Scornbob Scourgecob what ever floats your boat.
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

I've only really just started getting into it but definitely keen to play more
Deth V
The Weird One

RE: D&D

Post by Deth V »

I didn't know this was a thing! I am totally down.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I actually play/run d&d 5e/Pathfinder on the weekends. I'm also a plus member for Roll20, (Didn't shell out for pro) so I get most of the benefits the site has.
If we're talking availability, with my time I can sometimes do Fridays and Sundays (I have games sometimes, but they're flexible/inconsistent you choose the wording.), and I can almost always do Thursdays in the afternoon/evening.
If we're talking edition, as mentioned I do 5e and Pathfinder, but I'm partial to 5e more. It's just easier on my brain.

Oh. That was a lot for not saying hi first... Hello there! How have all of you been? I know it's been a long while and most of you probably don't remember me! But I stalk around here still. As you can probably tell I'm SUPER into d&d and have too many games to play. But I just can't get enough! I at least want to try with you guys for old time's sake at the very least!
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Deth V wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:52 pm I didn't know this was a thing! I am totally down.
Awesome!
TheRedDuncan wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:52 pm Oh. That was a lot for not saying hi first... Hello there!
Haha welcome back! Yeah I reckon 5e would be the easiest.

Working around timezones will be the trickiest. I'm NZDT (UTC+13) so probably the most out of place lol. I could do Saturday mornings/afternoon my time which would be Friday afternoon or evening for you guys