FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Deth V
The Weird One

FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by Deth V »

It has been a great 4 years, but the time has come to shut FADW down. Thank you to everyone who has been loyal, and thank you to everyone who has donated, you have kept us going for these years.

FADW will not be tranferred to anyone else. The website will remain up at a reduced capacity.

Thank you

~Deth V
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Re: FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by sniper101 »

First
Ok srry Had to reserve my slot
and you said Troll better Troll :P
Anyway Happy Birthday To Everyone!
and Had fun and had a great year!
Sad face tho!
Some people have to move on!
PEOPLE HAVE TO MOVE ON! T_T

Farewell song this suits well :(
I love bicycling.
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

Made a post in Venting and Rants. Farewell. http://fadw.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1908
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

k.
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

I spent 1 year, 1 month, and 30 days and a few hours with this server and i can say those 1 year, 1 month, 30 days, and a few hours were the best i've had. so sad. :D
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Because I would spend all day writing farewell I'll just say it straight.

I'll miss you guys. Even you. All of you.
Attachments
Yes that is me.
Yes that is me.
P1050172.JPG (3.81 MiB) Viewed 7582 times
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

In response to Cyanides post.

The fact that you think you are so far superior to other human beings simply because your entire species has used unprecedented amounts force on a server owner, who is trying to keep his environment free of filth, is beyond staggering.

For years DethV has made the server a clean hospitable place to let younger children along with the more mature audience to play without having 'cawwadoody-tier' insults hurled at us every second. You, and your group of bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances have wrecked havoc on a poor 17 year old who just wanted to have a simple server without any hassle.

You constantly pitch yourselves into breaking him down, and to what end? I'll tell you to what end. It was to THIS end. Are you satisfied with yourself, knowing that you finally broke a kid into taking down his own family friendly server? You sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum.

This isn't directed to you only, cyanide, you're not that special. This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane.

That is all...
Last edited by Maxrazor on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
DLC for Half Life 3

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

I COULDNT MAKE IT ON!! IM SO SORRY!!! I WANTED TO!!! IM CRYING HERE
Cyanide=Happiness

Post by Cyanide=Happiness »

Last edited by Deth V on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Really dude
Walk into the club like whaddup i got a pet rock.
SovereignName

Post by SovereignName »

Maxrazor wrote:
This isn't directed to you only, cyanide, you're not that special. This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane.

"This is to everyone in SMFP" "Deluded and insane"
I feel deeply offended...
ImageImage