Staff Application Form - Emperor

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
Maxrazor

Staff Application Form - Emperor

Post by Maxrazor »

About yourself (Gaming History, age, etc.):

My name is Jeremy, I am a self-employed Photographer and Cinematographer. I enjoy pizza, my favorite colours are Blue and Black, I am Canadian (Eh), and I enjoy Bird Watching as a hobby. I will be 20 years old on February 27th, and I have been PC gaming for over 12 years. My first games I played were 8-bit educational games on Windows ME and Windows 95 OS. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't understand how to use other controllers, like joysticks, steering wheels, or console controllers, and so I stuck with PC games. I played Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Need for Speed: High stakes, and I got gold in all the tournaments and first in all challenges.

Anyways, I progressed along from games that were on compact discs, to online games. Miniclip and AddictingGames were my go-to sites, which introduced me to multiplayer games, like Club Penguin, Runescape, and Puzzle Pirates (I was a Senior Officer and Prince on the 5th largest crew in the world, and I was 20th legendary in Rigging).

Then there was Minecraft. I played Minecraft for over 2 years, and in that time, I was asked to moderate and administrate over 10 servers. I was reliable, trustworthy, active, and extremely strict about enforcing rules. Admittedly, I was a little too strict in some instances.

By this time, I had money and a credit card, so I started getting my own games on Steam. Portal 1 & 2, Terraria, and Realm of the Mad God. Then, Father Foxxy (fellow moderator and friend) introduced me to Gmod, and got me to play on FADW for the first time. I RDMd EVERYONE, but I was so bad at FPS games that I barely killed 2 people before I was caught. Anyways, eventually I learned the rules of TTT and now I am pretty good at it.

Ok, so that was long-winded.
TL;DR I like PC game, have played them since I was a kid, and I am a big stickler for rules.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40614927

In-game Name:

Emperor (also Maxrazorwin)

Do you have a Mic?

Yes. Built in mic in my laptop, but I prefer to use text. I use mic when its important.

Reason:

Well, I have played on the server for a while now (close to 5 months now I believe) and I have enjoyed it thoroughly. I have donated to it, and I try to alert staff to people that break the rules. Since I come on nearly every day I can see that sometimes the other mods or admins are busy, and when they are gone, that is when the RDMers and trolls thrive. I have had numerous occasions where it was me and 10 other people and I am desperately trying to !votekick them, and they keep coming back. No admins on steam, so I have to just make-do votekicking. I really want to be a bigger part of the solution, and I believe that being a staff member would increase the resiliency of the server.

Well, I dont want to make another wall of text, but basically, I want to help the server to grow and thrive, and I care for the people on the server, and I want to help make a better, family friendly environment for the players that come here. I am readily available, and since I am self employed, I am open often during the day, and I play well into the night as well.
I am willing to help the server as needed. Admittedly I am a little strong with the rules, but after being on here for a while I like to think that I have softened up. It has even reflected on my admin duties on my Minecraft servers, and I am grateful for it.

TL;DR I am willing, able, and available. I am here for you no matter what.

Times you are normally on:

I am in Mountain Standard Time (-7:00) and I am regularly on between the hours of 5:00PM and 12:00AM. I also will pop in at various points throughout the day (lunchtime and such)

Thank you for your consideration

Cheers! :D

Emperor
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Staff Application Form - Emperor

Post by Deth V »

Vouch.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

Vouch. You're very active, you're mature, and you made your letters pink. Nuff' said.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

You're a cool dude who spends a lot of time on the server. You always obey the rules and understand the consequences of disobeying them. I'm going to say Vouch
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

Thank you, you three! Also congrats on the rank saint.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

You're a guy with a face and you have my favorite game.

Vouch
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".