Doctor Sheepie - Incessent Mic Spam.

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
Maxrazor

Doctor Sheepie - Incessent Mic Spam.

Post by Maxrazor »

This complaint is in regards to Doctor Sheepie.

Sheep donated $5 to the server in order to get unlimited mic battery. Unfortunately, he seems to have ignored the whole "using it discreetly and not mic spamming" bit.

On numerous occasions our headphones will be flooded with him using the mic chat as if its text chat. He will repeatedly scream out that he is 'suspicious' of a player or say someone is a traitor 6 times outloud, and talk nonstop about off-topic subjects, completely drowning out the other players. This leads to verbal KOS's being missed, and real conversation and discussion about the game being lost.

This has been noted several times by a multitude of players, and several staff, and yet I have only seen him be muted once, and it was only for a grand total of 10 seconds.

I am requesting, along with several others, that Doctor Sheep be appropriately punished for his mic spam. I realize that he paid the $5 donation, but if he abuses that power, then his power should be revoked. That's my humble opinion, but whatever you think is best.

Cheers

Emperor
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Doctor Sheepie - Incessent Mic Spam.

Post by Deth V »

Alright, next time I see him on I will punish. I invite admins to do the same if you see him on (Notify me if you do that though!)

Several Others? PM me the list or post it, so I can call them out on it.

I agree, I'm also investigating other abuses of power. They've seen the disclaimer. This is unacceptable.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Maxrazor

Re: Doctor Sheepie - Incessent Mic Spam.

Post by Maxrazor »

Deth V wrote: Several Others? PM me the list or post it, so I can call them out on it.
Sorry this part of my sentence was misleading. What I meant was several people have voiced their concern about it along with me. Not that there are multiple offenders...

Well... that's not even true. there are others (mostly the younger ones) that mic spam, but they haven't done nearly as much as Doctor has.
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin