Catbug

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
TheScourge96

Catbug

Post by TheScourge96 »

So...this is a problem I run into whenever playing with catbug.
"La la la la la. Oh. I want to go to this room because it has this weapon that I want." *gets to room* "Oh. I can't get in because it appears someone barricaded the door with boxes and jammed it so its impossible to get into. Let me just try to..." *pulls out magenta stick and right clicks* *barricade flies and kills me, ending my t/d/i round*

Moral of the story: He barricades doors and breaks them (breaking map, so to speak)

And today he lagged me out of the server because he was freezing bodies in the air and I asked him multiple times NICELY to stop and explained why but he kept going and then Machotroll tried to join in

Not a very friendly environment when members are breaking the map, preventing people from playing properly and intentionally causing others to lag.

<_>
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Catbug

Post by Deth V »

What he was/is doing is prop killing, if we can catch him in the act, he will be banned.

If I am on, I will give him a stern warning, any mods reading this should do the same If I haven't.

The behavior from machotroll is unacceptable, I will have to talk to him about that.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."