The new addons or WHATEVER

This is the section to Vent about something that is stressing you, or to rant about something that is annoying or etc.

Please no cursing under this section.
Maxaroni

The new addons or WHATEVER

Post by Maxaroni »

Here I am, rotting infront of my computer, waiting for these addons to download. Day 3, I still havent spawned ingame yet. Have i seen that addon before? No, i must be insane, its not downloading ALL OVER AGAIN is it? NOOOOOO! Day 6, My eyes are starting to crack from dryness after staring at the download bar. I dont know how much longer I can go. Day 11, my oxygen reserves are getting low- WHAT ttt_theship is downloading AGAIN? *holds gun up to face, but puts it down in hesitation* Day 21, Help me! HELP ME! I cant take it anymore! *mental breakdown*.
Dae 31, Hahahahahahaaa... pretty coloursss! haha rainbows hehehehehe!!! ardarera loorrlol I ran out of INK so im writing in BLOOOOOD HAHAHAHA.
*restarts game* *turns out there were no downloads needed to get on in the first place* what? why WHY was it downloading addons? was GMod just messing with me? WHY? there was stuff like ttt_town and a bunch of weapons just "downloading" on repeat for 2 hours. I had heard rumours of new weapons being added so I sat through it for 2 HOURS, thinking it was necessary to play the game. sighhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just got trolled by the Garry Newman.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: The new addons or WHATEVER

Post by Alex »

It's odd, because I added TWO icons. They're like 20 kb max each. (40 kb total).

So I have no idea why it did that, sorry man.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!