Ban request for GamerJCJP

This is the place for your complaints, once you have made a post here, it shall be reviewed by our team. Ban Appeals also should be posted in this forum.
PrincessValentina

Ban request for GamerJCJP

Post by PrincessValentina »

I'm not sure, if I'm allowed to request for a ban ? But GamerJCJP, was playing with us for some time. He didn't couse too much trouble then in one round just goes killing everyone. He managed to kill two inncents and was about to kill another when someone killed him. I was also one of the people who he killed. First there was a KOS on him with voice chat, I don't remember who called it. I was running around when I saw him with me having just an inc, and he just started shooting at me. My last thing was throwing the inc xD

His steam id is STEAM_0:1:55744562

He didn't say anything on the KOS that was made on him. He didn't explain. And after he was killed, he had left the server. There was no mod/admin on.

Here are the chat logs with auto dmg logs -> http://pastebin.com/51L7Jv02
Last edited by PrincessValentina on Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Ban request for GamerJCJP

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Wasn't Corrupted there? Or did he drop?

Either way, the logs do show enough for at least a week ban (Standard RDM and Leave), though it would be up to a super admin to decide on the ban.
Anyway, thanks for letting us know.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
PrincessValentina

Post by PrincessValentina »

He doesn't have the admin anymore. As he told me, he resigned today.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

banned. Thanks
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."