Donations

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
cdnmade

Re: Donations

Post by cdnmade »

It works, Thanks so much!
will the real Cdnmade please stand up
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Alright we only have 2-3 months left in the account. If I don't get any more donations I will be forced to shut down the server within this time.

It has taken a lot of time and energy to keep this server up and running. I haven't been compensating myself for my work. But now I can't spend 10-20 hours a week working on responding to complaints, checking logs, and working on the server to keep doing this for free.

I have a monthly goal of at least 100 dollars a month. I would like to reach it before the end of the month.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Markusmoo
Banned

Post by Markusmoo »

Hopefully we can get some donations when Christmas comes around.
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

I donated as much as I could.
I woulda donated more but...my bank account got over-drafted because of stupid online purchases.
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sonic412

Post by Sonic412 »

Deth I will PM you on the fourms when I'm able to Donate 25$.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Thank you.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
SurfinRainbow

Post by SurfinRainbow »

160 dollars for a 2 year intro? I would barely pay 80 dollars for an unlimited intro. I'll donate what I can.

I hope I can do something useful for you or something. Message me! =D
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

$160 breaks down to around 6 dollars a month for 24 months. Best deal there is in long term. Unlimited intros are not possivle bexause of space limitations.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

SurfinRainbow wrote:160 dollars for a 2 year intro? I would barely pay 80 dollars for an unlimited intro. I'll donate what I can.
That's for people that really want an intro for a long time. Unless you're desperate for an intro for 2 years for whatever reason, you should have no reason to even pay that much for a 2-year lease for an intro.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
OmegaCreepah

Post by OmegaCreepah »

Hey Deth V,
If you have any plans for reopening up the server any time? Keep the money. If not return my moneys
your royal, Omega Creepah :)