Random steam apps

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
KJ9898

Random steam apps

Post by KJ9898 »

Anyone know what these are or why they're in my game library?
http://gyazo.com/22f11e9b82985b9c8c2a629f75046941
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Random steam apps

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I think it's a bug in the steam library. If you got an update recently, it might be the source. But I have no facts to back this up. It'll probably go away if you restart steam.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Port_A_Build

Re: Random steam apps

Post by Port_A_Build »

If we hop over to the Steam forums, we quickly learn that this is a very common bug right now.
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.