Maxaroni is...........

A section to post interesting news pertaining to being weird/ different, and news about other interesting things.
sniper101

Maxaroni is...........

Post by sniper101 »

Actually french!
SO AWESOME HE's from Europe to be precise lol because he was talking to me about That in planet side 2 he changed his language to french and i was like I KNEW HE WAS FRENCH LOL he set his language to french I mean!
lol so awesome hes from Europe and such I wish I live their
and that's why his anglish is Frenchy I love it and I missed it!
who doesn't miss Maxaroni and his awesome accent!
lol I knew he was from Europe from the moment he spoke English but now he doesn't use his mic anymore sadly
I wish he does!
Hmm...
and quota can never be met ug!
and its the weekend!!!!!!!!!! really guy's!
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Maxaroni is...........

Post by TheRedDuncan »

WHAT? He's FRENCH? Dang it! I guess I have to stop working on my Antarctican boat trip...
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

Prepare for unforeseen consequences.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

TheRedDuncan wrote:WHAT? He's FRENCH? Dang it! I guess I have to stop working on my Antarctican boat trip...
lol
and also that he asked me what does "offensive language" means and I was like he is totally french if he didn't know what that means!
so basically he dug his own grave lol and hes not really from Antarctica lol
I love bicycling.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

We'll see about that.
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I've known this for a long time, actually. One of his post concerning his internet problem had a french subject title: "muriour dans le connectionne TERRIBLE"

But still, you never know :O
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.