Alex/Cactus's Departure

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Alex/Cactus's Departure

Post by Alex »

Yes, I'm leaving and stepping down from my position on FADW.

This honestly shouldn't be a big surprise, at least now as of late. I have not been active at all, I haven't even been wearing the tag and going under my other nickname "Decicus". (Note: Using that name instead has absolutely nothing to do with leaving. It's unrelated to this, but it's worth to mention.)
Normally, people make these really long posts that seem to be bigger than the Library in Alexandria. I'm sorry to say I'm not one of those people.
I have a lot of people to thank for good friendship and entertainment on the server, but if I started mentioning them, I would forget someone and they would probably get upset if I forgot them. I'd rather not do that. Maybe sometime later (sorry if you expected something else).

Either way. I cannot express how much fun and joy I've had on the server, but as of late FADW hasn't been my main priority. I don't feel like playing or doing any work anymore. And to be honest with you, I really don't like a change that came to our GMod server recently (advertisementssssss).

I will most likely come on once in a while, but at that point I'm not part of staff.
You can always contact me on Steam or something for other things though. I might be available to play something else, but I haven't felt the need to play that many video games lately either, so don't expect me to say "Yes!!!!!".
Don't be surprised if you see me on the forums either. I'll probably stick around and read stuff every now and then.

And finally; Please don't ask me to come on the server and ban some trolls. I will not help. Ask someone else.
Thank you and goodbye to all of you.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: Alex/Cactus's Departure

Post by Saint777 »

You were a heck of a lot of fun to play with man. I'll miss you!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Saint777 wrote:You were a heck of a lot of fun to play with man. I'll miss you!
Thanks, it's appreciated! Keep the server clean for me, will ya?
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheScourge96

Post by TheScourge96 »

Nooo. Cactus. You're not allowed to leave. I refuse to accept this </3
:c
I'ma miss ya' bro
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Yeah man! I'll do my best!
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

This better not be a joke like last time :(
Have fun >:O enjoy life
I love bicycling.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Saying goodbye is hard. Trying to figure out how to say it is even harder. I'll try not to ramble.

You've been a part of the server for (I'm thinking approx.) 4-5 years, you've done good.

You live far away from most of us, but you've stayed up late enough/gotten up early enough to play with us.

You have taken good care of FADW, and I don't know how we can repay you for being the most awesomes.

There's just so much you've done that makes it tough for you to go. (because everybody will be spamming you about this and that so you'll end up have to block everybody)

May the road rise to meet you.
May the winds always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm across your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May you be well and comforted by your friends, and your family.

The doors will always be open to an amazingly weird friend like you.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
ByeAlex-Markusmoo

Post by ByeAlex-Markusmoo »

Bye Alex! :'(
Butterlands

Post by Butterlands »

Bye Alex, I hope to are happy doing whatever you choose to do next.
Maxrazor

Post by Maxrazor »

I already messaged you in steam, but ill say it here as well: You will be missed. Good luck with your plans!
Steam Name: Emperor

Minecraft username: Maxrazorwin