Alex/Cactus's Departure

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: Alex/Cactus's Departure

Post by Alex »

TheScourge96 wrote:Nooo. Cactus. You're not allowed to leave. I refuse to accept this </3
:c
I'ma miss ya' bro
You have to. I'll still be on Steam for a chat.
Saint777 wrote:Yeah man! I'll do my best!
That's what I expected!
sniper101 wrote:This better not be a joke like last time :(
Have fun >:O enjoy life
The first one was mostly related me raging on FADW. How people actually started believing me was funny. Thanks, though.
TheRedDuncan wrote:Saying goodbye is hard. Trying to figure out how to say it is even harder. I'll try not to ramble.

You've been a part of the server for (I'm thinking approx.) 4-5 years, you've done good.

You live far away from most of us, but you've stayed up late enough/gotten up early enough to play with us.

You have taken good care of FADW, and I don't know how we can repay you for being the most awesomes.

There's just so much you've done that makes it tough for you to go. (because everybody will be spamming you about this and that so you'll end up have to block everybody)

May the road rise to meet you.
May the winds always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm across your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May you be well and comforted by your friends, and your family.

The doors will always be open to an amazingly weird friend like you.
Thanks Duncan. These words warmed (if that sentence makes sense). I'll miss your storytimes.
ByeAlex-Markusmoo wrote:Bye Alex! :'(
Goodbye dear Markus. I didn't expect you to create a new account just to say goodbye.
Butterlands wrote:Bye Alex, I hope to are happy doing whatever you choose to do next.
Thanks! I'm sure I will be.
Maxrazor wrote:I already messaged you in steam, but ill say it here as well: You will be missed. Good luck with your plans!
Thanks, this is appreciated. We'll see how it goes.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around.
Honestly, some of the best times I had on this server was when you were on. Nothing but good times and good laughs.
I want to thank you for all your hard work you've put on this server and also being a great friend.
I will miss those good times, laughs, aboose, and more.
May we meet again sometime soon.

Take care man.
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Shadow's Crime wrote:Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around.
Honestly, some of the best times I had on this server was when you were on. Nothing but good times and good laughs.
I want to thank you for all your hard work you've put on this server and also being a great friend.
I will miss those good times, laughs, aboose, and more.
May we meet again sometime soon.

Take care man.
Thanks Shaders. Going to miss owning your butt with my l33t aboose commands.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

Bye Alex Im going to miss you its been fun, I hope you enjoy life... *lost for words*
Dark Ninja
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

by alux mayn. i luyv u ! y u leave me hre alon?

we ha tun fun tymews wemamer?

yyyyyy
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Kat the Dark Ninja wrote:Bye Alex Im going to miss you its been fun, I hope you enjoy life... *lost for words*
Thanks, Kat. Good luck with your ventures on FADW.
TheOnlyShare wrote:by alux mayn. i luyv u ! y u leave me hre alon?

we ha tun fun tymews wemamer?

yyyyyy
Share. You're a scrub.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
HeavensPeak
FADW Moderator

Post by HeavensPeak »

Man I'm gonna miss ya Alex. Although we didn't get to play on the server together often, the times we did were honestly probably the most fun I have had. You always were hilariously funny and just a cool guy in general. I think most people including myself don't really know and will never be able to fully appreciate what you have done for FADW so on their behalf and mine, thank you. I look forward to the next time I might see you on.

“The end of a melody is not its goal: but nonetheless, had the melody not reached its end it would not have reached its goal either. A parable.”

Live long and prosper bud.
-HeavensPeak
“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

List of things alex has done. No where near complete:

Maintained minecraft server
Maintained some of GMOD server.
Admin intros with colors
Custom Ranks.
Extra TTT commands
Many hours of looking through the logs to help me solve complaints.
Solving complaints himself.

He easily put 20-30+ hours a week into the server.

Alex, I thank you for all the hard work you've put into the server! FADW wouldn't have gotten this far without it!
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

HeavensPeak wrote:Man I'm gonna miss ya Alex. Although we didn't get to play on the server together often, the times we did were honestly probably the most fun I have had. You always were hilariously funny and just a cool guy in general. I think most people including myself don't really know and will never be able to fully appreciate what you have done for FADW so on their behalf and mine, thank you. I look forward to the next time I might see you on.

“The end of a melody is not its goal: but nonetheless, had the melody not reached its end it would not have reached its goal either. A parable.”

Live long and prosper bud.
-HeavensPeak
Yeah, it sucks we couldn't play that often. You were mostly on around the time I woke up when I had to prepare for school. Thanks man!
Deth V wrote:List of things alex has done. No where near complete:

Maintained minecraft server
Maintained some of GMOD server.
Admin intros with colors
Custom Ranks.
Extra TTT commands
Many hours of looking through the logs to help me solve complaints.
Solving complaints himself.

He easily put 20-30+ hours a week into the server.

Alex, I thank you for all the hard work you've put into the server! FADW wouldn't have gotten this far without it!
That list is long enough, Deth. I'm happy that you appreciate the work I did.
Thank you for letting me get the experience through FADW!
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!