Server update 11/6/2013

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Deth V
The Weird One

Server update 11/6/2013

Post by Deth V »

+ Added Map Votes and RTV!
+ Also added these new maps *list may not be complete*
*ttt_stargate_v3
*ttt_bb_outpost57_b5
*ttt_forest_final
*ttt_swimming_pool_V2
*ttt_waterworld
*ttt_nightmare_church_b1

and more!

New weapons coming soon.

Now tell me, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate the nyan gun?
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Soul
FADW Admin

Re: Server update 11/6/2013

Post by Soul »

Hello and welcome
FADW Moderator

Post by Hello and welcome »

Soul wrote:11
Yes, please I beg no nyan gun.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

lol I dont even know what is teh Nyan Gun!
but Im so glad to see RTV and map vote's
guessing now ppl vote for a map before the map changes?
but anyway
ROCK THE VOTES!
I love bicycling.
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I'd love to see my fruity gun blaster be implemented soon. If possible. I got an A for that in school.
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

Deth V wrote: Now tell me, on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate the nyan gun?
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Applesauce

Post by Applesauce »

*ttt_nightmare_church_b1
This map needs to be removed or changed, T weapons spawn regularly in the map and it will cause a ton of rdm because of it. At the very least the T weapon spawns need to be removed. It's a cool map but it is too much of a problem
Now the dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over. Find the lost and dead inside; now's your chance to run for cover...I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder, so light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to heaven. I will not bow.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

I agree with Apple, if innocents are able to literally find silent pistols in the map then theres some big problems with it. Traitors have to spend credits just so they can fight innocents with the same tier of equipment, and I can't imagine that having every other inno packing some sort of traitor weapon is a healthy thing for the RDM-o-meter.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

unicow2945 wrote:I agree with Apple, if innocents are able to literally find silent pistols in the map then theres some big problems with it. Traitors have to spend credits just so they can fight innocents with the same tier of equipment, and I can't imagine that having every other inno packing some sort of traitor weapon is a healthy thing for the RDM-o-meter.
Since this is the case (thanks Apple & Ruru), I will remove the map. At least temporarily.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!