Two core Virutal machine added to FADW

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Markusmoo
Banned

Re: Two core Virutal machine added to FADW

Post by Markusmoo »

Everyone needs to buy Arma 3 now and host a Arma 3 server, like honestly; Cyanide, Michael, Matt, Syscoord, Ares, AWPerture, KJ9898, Soul, and I; all play together and we have a blast and we constantly talk about how FADW needs to make a Arma 3 server. I suggest everyone buy it, it's so much fun.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

Gungame on Counter-Strike: Source sounds awesome, I'd go for that game. What about 1.6? The hitboxes on Source is... well, weird, and 1.6 + gungame is pure nostalgia.
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

While an ARMA3 server would be cool, first of all, I'd like to have a server for something I already have. When you think about it, ARMA3 isn't cheap compared to Valve games (and both Deth & I are familiar with hosting Valve games, more specifically Source games).

Again, I (or some other Guardian), will do a poll asking for what gameserver we should host next, and that's gonna be the decision. We'll see what it ends up on.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Ok vote shall be started soon.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."