PC Dead - Won't be on server for a while

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: PC Dead - Won't be on server for a while

Post by Deth V »

I'm a kinda guy who spends 500 dollars on a pair of speakers, and I can safely say that beats aren't all that, get sennheizers or the sony MDR series
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Indeed. Put in a cheap equalizer that'll screw up the balance between bass and higher pitch in your headset/speakers.. You trick the mainstream consumers into believing it's "high quality". then, PRO£IT!
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Well like I said, I didn't buy the laptop for the beats speakers.. I mainly bought it for the screen size (without needing an external monitor), the ram, processor and storage.. :o :)
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
hawkiee552
FADW Moderator

Post by hawkiee552 »

I'd buy it for the Beats speakers. The only reason that laptop is good.

[/sarcasm]
You can call me Hawkie. I love audio-, video-, and network-equipment.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Just because of this thread, I'm going to add a "sarcasm" bbcode... now to style how sarcasm should look like.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

*sarcasm*
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Kyuenmaru wrote:Indeed. Put in a cheap equalizer that'll screw up the balance between bass and higher pitch in your headset/speakers.. You trick the mainstream consumers into believing it's "high quality". then, PRO£IT!

It's not an EQ, it's the engineering of the speakers, they do provide good lows form what I Hear, but it's a bit muddy in the mids, highs aren't bad but you should get more for 300-400... However, I haven't heard them myself so I can't really judge.

As far as I know they are engineered to be bass heavy. I don't know how you'd get any decent bass out of laptop speakers though, that is what makes me laugh.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."