Servers = Down

This is the place to post important announcements, we will post announcements here from time to time, remember, you can post your own announcements too!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Servers = Down

Post by Alex »

So as some of may have noticed, both our servers are down. I'm unable to restart any of them, due to the control panel not listening to me.

Deth, this is on you. Fix it pleaaaseeee.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Kyuenmaru

Re: Servers = Down

Post by Kyuenmaru »

I can fix it! But first I'm going to need an M16, 256 kilo's of C4, 40000$, a "passport", and six bottles of mountain dew. Donating link below.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I can forge a passport by the 18th. I think I know enough back-alley dealers to obtain the necessary C4. I also have some "Extra" "Money" from my "Bank Account". However, I have no idea how I'm gonna get that mountain dew.

p.s. I don't actually have any of the above.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

It appears an update knocked out the GMOD server, I don't know what happened to the Minecraft server.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

going to need a full server restart, that will probably happen later on tonight.

I should be able to get the minecraft server running for this time.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Port_A_Build

Post by Port_A_Build »

I thought it was a problem on my side. Hopefully the server goes up today. Is there anything Garry can't break?
"Doing good is a pleasure, a joy beyond measure, a blessing of duty and love." - Will L. Thompson, Have I Done any Good?
I'm Port_A_Build, the Portaller.

Come join the Kingdom at 24.21.3.62:27015. Complete with one of the most complicated gamemodes ever and a family friendly rule.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Port_A_Build wrote:I thought it was a problem on my side. Hopefully the server goes up today. Is there anything Garry can't break?
My angriness after he breaks his game.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Question

Server still down and claiming its running the old version of Gmod

Is server going to be up soon or what?
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

It's not down, just not updated.

I would update it, but I can't connect to the control panel, therefore Deth has to do it.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

finally figured it out after what feels like an hour of work, updated.