Which new server?

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!

StopitSlender, Prophunt Or Flood?

StopitSlender
45%
Prophunt
36%
Flood
18%

Total votes: 11

DLC for Half Life 3

Which new server?

Post by DLC for Half Life 3 »

I really llike the idea of a new FADW server. Cause after about a year of playing TTT it gets a little bit old. I want to play with all the regulars but just on a dif server. I don't play minecraft anymore and I don't like tf2 so I really would like a new one. Cast your votes people!
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Which new server?

Post by TheRedDuncan »

While it's not really up to a player to decide if FADW should get a new server, Deth (I think) is working on a CS:S server of sorts. And as Alex has posted, he might be making some new servers.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
DLC for Half Life 3

TheRedDuncan wrote:While it's not really up to a player to decide if FADW should get a new server, Deth (I think) is working on a CS:S server of sorts. And as Alex has posted, he might be making some new servers.
If enough people vote we they will listen to the people!
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

CSS Is dead in the water as far as I'm concerned.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

I don't know about you guys, but wouldn't it be fun to have another non-GMod server? I know our community is based off the TTT server, and GMod is a game everyone has at that point, but still.

Yes, I also know there are different gamemodes in the poll, but my point still stands.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
DLC for Half Life 3

Alex wrote:I don't know about you guys, but wouldn't it be fun to have another non-GMod server? I know our community is based off the TTT server, and GMod is a game everyone has at that point, but still.

Yes, I also know there are different gamemodes in the poll, but my point still stands.
Well then I have an idea. How about a starmade server? Its a fun little minecraft in space game. Its huge with tons of planets, shops, pirates, traders ect. You can have ship battles you can build a base on an asteroid you can make a house on a planet ect. Tell me what you think about it
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

I agree completely with Alex, we need something else than A Gmod server. Maybe we can add another fun Steam game that everyone has. Other than that, we don't need another Minecraft server, seeing how i'm the only one on there. I can't be on both servers all the time :P
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Ricochet.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

I still want DoD:S or NC, but we could also have a...Um... Batman server.
Like that F2P Batman shooter (trailer has language BTW) game that I have no idea works and have never played, and have only watched about two videos of.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Gotham City Impostors is a good idea, I remember buying that some time before it got F2P. (At least I unlocked all the extra F2P stuff you would normally pay for).

So many suggestions, so little resources.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!