New logo for FADW?

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Giga-bite.exe

New logo for FADW?

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Okay so I'm a graphic designer...
That's...all.
xD
But no seriously
I would like to design a logo for FADW.
Just give me some opinions on what it should include and somewhat look like, and I'll go from there (if you even WANT the logo)
Now, suggestions are completely open
I know for a fact it's gonna say FADW. That's about all I got
You can view my work here: http://thescourge96.imgur.com/all/
sniper101

Re: New logo for FADW?

Post by sniper101 »

Those weren't hand drawn..... I think?
and I think only head title should change really I like the dark background

But the letters on the very top of page looks hard to look at.......

and DNA strand!
I love bicycling.
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

I made this in december lol

Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

When I actually get through with the web design classes on my school, I could redesign the whole page.. I hope.
kju:enmɑru: in phonetics. Not Kai-you-enn.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

sniper101 wrote:Those weren't hand drawn..... I think?
He's a graphic designer, so probably not.
And strangely, I was thinking about an FADW logo. But I have no idea what it would be like...
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Donate me some money, and I'll make it in graffiti.
DA KID

Post by DA KID »

Kyuenmaru wrote:Donate me some money, and I'll make it in graffiti.
Just do it on your wall.
What the.......Did I win?
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Wait for it..................................

and oh.................

but ok............................
I was just seeing his channel and he looked up a bunch of how-to videos into cool looking characters.........
turn ordinary large characters to fancy looking one! which isnt drawing but just saying it is graphic art makes it so. graphic arts is graphic arts!

but yea guys wait for it............
Gigabite might know whats coming but soon.............
SOON!
SOOOOOON and dont spill the beans gigabite

EDIT: So yea Today coffee rush..... made me go into a topic and switch and switch back... coffee cant get any better! I love coffee maybe we should have a happy rant? section of the forum? or happy vent? I cant think of the word but im leaving that idea out their! I miss drinking coffee I stopped because at brony Con I drank so much coffee and energy drink in that period that I got a massive head ache that kills my brain cells probably but Story is a story!
I love bicycling.
Giga-bite.exe

Post by Giga-bite.exe »

Im_Soul wrote:I made this in december lol

I was thinking of something a little more...logo based. That's more of like...a banner
sniper101 wrote:Those weren't hand drawn..... I think?
Definitely not hand drawn. :P
Kyuenmaru wrote:When I actually get through with the web design classes on my school, I could redesign the whole page.. I hope.
I was thinking of designing a logo...not remaking the webpage. Though I could do that now. I had web design Sophomore year and got some knowledge. And I have access to the programs required. So we could collab on that, maybe. If you want.
Or you could just say "Hey Scourge. Do what you can do and if we like it, we'll think about it." And I'll say "Sure. And I'll do it for free." <-- 'Cause I love this server so much, I don't want pay for my work.
sniper101 wrote:I was just seeing his channel and he looked up a bunch of how-to videos into cool looking characters.........
turn ordinary large characters to fancy looking one!
Yeah. I've been looking at some tutorials. It helps me learn how to do things, and then I go off and tweak it in my own special way. Start adding my own flare. Tutorials are just a base of "Here's what you can do to get this exact look." I do this "H'm...that looks good but what if I did this instead of this? And added this? And took this away?"
Kyuenmaru

Post by Kyuenmaru »

Or you could just say "Hey Scourge. Do what you can do and if we like it, we'll think about it." And I'll say "Sure. And I'll do it for free." <-- 'Cause I love this server so much, I don't want pay for my work.

The reason I said "donate me some money" is because I can't afford the amount of cans needed right now.