Map voting at end of game

This is the forum for your suggestions for the server and forums. Suggest what we could do better, or a new feature for our forum!
Anonymous09

Map voting at end of game

Post by Anonymous09 »

To start, we've been playing the most overplayed maps like magma,ski resort,and maps like that so what i'm saying mainly is that you should add a map voting system at the end of a game and put new maps in it that's not overplayed and then people can vote for maps that aren't actually overplayed, I hope you consider this suggestion because i'm sure i'm not the only one that's tired of the overplayed maps, we want to try new maps! But everyone just wants to play the overplayed maps.

What you can do is when a map is played, then it can't be in the map voting thing till after at least 2 maps or so.
For example: Let's say we've played Magma---> End of game----> Map voting---> Magma is no longer in the map voting thing till after 2 maps---> #1 Next map---> End of game--->Map voting--->#2 Next map---> End of game---> Map voting---> Magma is now in the map voting thing again.

Again, hope you consider my suggestion!
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Map voting at end of game

Post by Deth V »

magma and ski resort are brand new maps, we just added them like 4-5 days ago.

If anyone can find us a script that will do this, it will be much appreciated.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Anonymous09

Re: Map voting at end of game

Post by Anonymous09 »

That would be great! And i hope someone will hopefully do that. It would make everyone happy.