WhatPulse

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
Alex
FADW Guardian

WhatPulse

Post by Alex »

So for those of you that don't know what WhatPulse is, it's basically a program (that should run in the background all the time while your computer is on) that records keys/clicks (no, it doesn't log it, but it records how many times you press a certain key). With this it also has a bit of other info, it mostly saves statistics and "pulses" (sends to their server) the statistics of how many times you've pressed keys on your keyboard and the amount of mouse clicks you've done.

It can also log network usage, although this requires that you install the optional WinPcap (it's included in the WhatPulse installer, but you can uncheck it).

Without further ado, you can take a look at the software itself. The link below is a referral link, so if you register through me, I will get a few bonuses (if you're going to use the software, this is the least you can do, it doesn't cost you more to register through my link).
Referral link: Click here
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheScourge96

Re: WhatPulse

Post by TheScourge96 »

Signed up through you just to help you out. Not actually ever going to use it.
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

TheScourge96 wrote:Signed up through you just to help you out. Not actually ever going to use it.
Haha, thanks.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

What kind of bonuses are we talking about?

I will gladly sign up thru you but I want to know what im doing for you first if you don't mind
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

sniper101 wrote:What kind of bonuses are we talking about?

I will gladly sign up thru you but I want to know what im doing for you first if you don't mind
It's only a few weeks of "advanced" (premium) stats I get for referring a person.
The list of extra features is located here: http://whatpulse.org/pages/premium-services/
As I said, it doesn't cost you a thing, all you would have to do is to register an account, and registering is free.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!