Bitcoin

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
Deth V
The Weird One

Re: Bitcoin

Post by Deth V »

I might be able to take bitcoin donations, I used to mine for them, but quit because I'm not so sure about their legality. I can always convert bitcoins into real currency.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
yea I deciding to quite mining because I make like 0.00000005
something like that but that's cool im determine to make at least 0.05!!!!!!
difficulty is now 189281249 10/14/13
I love bicycling.
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Guess I was wrong.
And yes, it's getting harder and harder every day to get Bitcoins in general.
I know for a fact I've read somewhere that if you're gonna use a GPU to mine Bitcoins, AMDs are recommended while Nvidia cards suck. Basically I'm not trying with my GTX 660 Ti.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

yea sadly...........................
I wish they add more money into bitcoin so once again it can flourish in mining bitcoin industry!
Today hardness is 189281249 10/15/13!
but deth I just want to tell you Paypal doesn't accept bitcoin unless its from like a third party
and also if the bitcoin is gone.............................ur money is also gone
I love bicycling.
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

Alex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm I dont think bitcoining is worth it
Rip
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh wait....

damn it.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Alex
FADW Guardian

Post by Alex »

Alex wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:53 pm I dont think bitcoining is worth it, to evem be able to gain anything from it you would need to be in a pool (as stated). Bitcoin-based donations? No way. We would have to convert that to PayPal money some way for us to even be able to pay for the server.
Idiot.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Post by Nerd »

this guy
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.