THE NEW LAPTOP 4 coopertrooper7 -the real cooper

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!

this computer is

meh okay
18%
its good
18%
ITS A BEAST FOR THE PRICE
9%
360 noscope ladder stall
55%

Total votes: 11

coopertrooper7

THE NEW LAPTOP 4 coopertrooper7 -the real cooper

Post by coopertrooper7 »

Yo guys! here is a link 2 my new LAPTOP! (now i dont have 2 share something with my bro for once! xd)
http://www.msimobile.com/level3_product ... d=6&id=388
as you may have heard i have a bro and we share EVERYTHING! so this is a good change, we change on and off and it will be cool
to play with u guys ALL THE TIME! (seriously get ready for me 2 spam your steam in-boxes with "PLAY TTT WITH ME!" and "ALEX IS PWNING ME IN TF2! HELP AND JOIN RED!")
so yeah im really excited about this and i hope u guys are 2. and yes seriously i have a bro like no joke like cross my heart 360 ladder stall hard scoped from over 9000 meters away.
so yeah hope 2 play with u guys more often!(even though being u the FADW regulars think u play with me all the time, but only half time XD looks like face --->:( ) :lol: also! think of new steam names for me and post em! i love 2 hear from you guys, your just all awesome! <3 yeah and this was posted by the original COOPERTROOPER7! (my brother will never live up to the title) and yes the laptop will be all mine (and if my bro gets his greasy hands on it ill never let him forget!) after this i will try 2 donate 2 FADW server like mabye 40$ a month! be prepared deth!
Thanks, Coopertrooper7
coopertrooper7

Re: THE NEW LAPTOP 4 coopertrooper7 -the real cooper

Post by coopertrooper7 »

i was thinking about things
and yeah learned something... just because the case looks nice and showy, that doesent mean its gonna BEAST!
i looked at this other build and it has same proccesor but BETTER! graphics! (hear that better?) and good thing is i save 250$!(GAME CASH SON!)
so yeah heres a link :) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer+-+17.3 ... 1307523001

also! it has windows eight! but honestly i have wanted 2 try windows eight out myself and use it like windows 7, windows eight looks like a good system if you dont use any of the "windows home" and "APPS", i would just treat it like windows 7 :) i think it would just be faster version of windows 7, would love 2 hear what you guys think!
Thanks, Coopertrooper7