muriour dans le connectionne TERRIBLE

This is the forums to discuss about computers and general electronics, as for some of us, this is a major hobby!

Need any help with computers? Post and we will try to help to the best of our ability!
Maxaroni

muriour dans le connectionne TERRIBLE

Post by Maxaroni »

(die in a terrible connection)

Anyway, I have just realized that my internet is SUPPOSED to be faster than it is. I am supposed to get 11mbs but i get 30kps download speed. My personal computer is en a wireless connection from my router and i use a 2wire HomePortal 1700 improoted from 'merlica. But, i have tested the computer connected to the DSL directly and it didnt show a significant difference. Is this a problem with AntarcticanDSL or my router or something else?
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!
Alex
FADW Guardian

Re: muriour dans le connectionne TERRIBLE

Post by Alex »

Might be the router. You have any other devices to test it with? I know Android has a speedtest app you can test with if you own an Android device.

Ask your ISP to swap out the router to see if it does anything, if not, then it might just be that your connection is bad. Like, the line itself.
- Alex/Decactus

My Steam profile!
TheMichael

Post by TheMichael »

I Agree with Alex, however the 2wire modem/routers here arent terrible. Try resetting it back to defaults? Its worth a shot.
But, if you do get a new one and it still happens its going to be your ISP.
Maxaroni

Post by Maxaroni »

got it fixed a few weeks ago but didnt post, until now
Arbee's chickin nuggets, their so fine! Arbee's chickin nuggets will blow your mind!