Gingersnap360's Mod Application

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
Gingersnap360

Gingersnap360's Mod Application

Post by Gingersnap360 »

My name is Noah age 15 I live on Canada's West Coast (British Columbia/Vancouver) I have abundance of Value games TF2, Gmod, CSS, Payday, etc I have quite a few indie titles but the main games I've been playing a lot lately is GTA 5 (PS3 of course) and Rust. I was a admin on a Minecraft for a little while but the owner of the server didn't see it going anywhere and shut it down so I do have a little bit of moderating experience.

Steam ID
0:1:33042924

In Game Name
Gingersnap360

I do have a mic and I probably use it 97% of the time I play Gmod. I've never had anyone complain about it's quality so I would think it's a alright mic.

My reason for wanting moderator is because I've been playing on FADW for almost a year now and it's probably my favorite server out of any I've played on in any game I've played the family friendly rule probably gets the right kind of people playing on it. I know the ins and outs of the server and it's rules I know quite a few of the regulars on the server. I think I would benefit the server by becoming a moderator.

Times
Pacific stranded time
Nothing is for certain but 5:00 - 7:30 Tues - Thrus
Sometimes late nights on Saturday or Friday nights
Most of Sunday
Half the time during the day of Saturday
Obviously I wont be able to fill all this time but these are the times you will see me on.
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: Gingersnap360's Mod Application

Post by Saint777 »

No Vouch.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Re: Gingersnap360's Mod Application

Post by Shadow's Crime »

No Vouch
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.