My FADW App

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
BMFGiant

My FADW App

Post by BMFGiant »

About yourself:My name is Matthew. I'm looking for a job so i can help my mom out with rent and things like that. I'm 19 turning 20 on Dec 8. I been gameing when i was 5 years old. My first game was Super Mario World.
Me and my mom played it all the time. So i been gameing for 15 years. I love gameing some of my fav games are Demon's Crest ,Super Mario World ,Zelda Ocarina of time/Majora Mask. All of Resident Evils and All of Mass Effects.
I was just a console gamer i play NES all the way through XBox 360. but when i was 13 i got a Steam acc and found out that they have a lot of games that would go on sale so i wanted a pc cuz of that so when i was 15 i got my own pc and been gameing on pc and console.
Any ways I love gameing its what i would like to do as a job but i want to have a physical job too so i can have some thing that pays every week. As i said to help my mom out. that's a little about me what i do and what i want to do.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43158596

In-game Name:BMFGiant

Do you have a Mic? Yes

Reason:I have Been on the FADW server for a long time now (all most 1 year now) and i love it some of the best people i game with play on FADW id like to donated but as you know i don't have a job so >.> ya.
I try and get mods on any time someone break the rules i like to be a mod cuz i'm on all the time so if i cant get a mod on i can deal with it. I want to be part of FADW more and help out any way i can.

Times you are normally on :11:00am-10:00-pm PST so i can on any time any one needs me.
TheScourge96

Re: My FADW App

Post by TheScourge96 »

*can't vouch or no vouch*
But
HEY
Your name is Matthew too. ^o^
There's like 4 Matts on the server
My Pokemon Team: ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Shadow's Crime
FADW Admin

Post by Shadow's Crime »

Vouch.
Believe that beyond the Rain, there will be a New Day.
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

Vouch!
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Definitely a Vouch. You are one of the most active players and try to always obey the rules. I think you could be a real good mod.
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

You're pretty cool dude, but I'm not entirely sure about you being a mod.

Either way, I'ma Vouch.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
TheOnlyShare

Post by TheOnlyShare »

Player Vouches are worthless.

However, seeing that said, I just want to say stuff about BMF.

BMF has been one of my favorite regulars of all time. He follows the rules, he's fun to play with, he's friends with everyone, and he's just amazing.

I want to Vouch, but I'm no longer a moderator.

I'm sorry if this post was useless, but I never got the chance to vouch for his mod app, and here it is.

BMF would make an amazing mod.

Thanks.