pipy7mika's mod application

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
pipy7mika

pipy7mika's mod application

Post by pipy7mika »

About yourself (Gaming History, age, etc.): I have been an avid gamer since a very young age, beginning with games such as Mario and Pokemon as a young child. Gaming to me has become an excellent way to relieve stress and entertain myself. My interest in gaming influenced me to build myself a nice computer to pursue PC gaming and video editing for YouTube as a hobby. Now I am 18 and have been a regular on FADW for about a year. I no longer make many YouTube videos, but I have certainly continued to game.

Steam ID (read below if you don't know it**): STEAM_0:1:55395529

In-game Name: pipy7mika

Do you have a Mic? Yes

Reason: The FADW server has been the only TTT server I have ever found suitable to frequent. I find that the enforcement of family friendly standards provides a safe environment for kids and helps maintain focus of the primary goals of the game. I would love to perform a staff roll on this server because I would like to contribute to the maintenance of the gaming environment that I so enjoy being part of. Thank you for your consideration.

Times you are normally on (Include your timezone!): Times may vary(Sun-Thu: 9-11pm Fri-Sat: Available anytime) Timezone:PST
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: pipy7mika's mod application

Post by TheRedDuncan »

No Vouch
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: pipy7mika's mod application

Post by Saint777 »

No Vouch
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"