Butterlands Staff Application

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
Butterlands

Butterlands Staff Application

Post by Butterlands »

About yourself (Gaming History, age, etc.):
I am 13 year old boy who wants to be a game programmer in the future. My older sister introduced me to the gamecube and games like Spyro, Mario, and The Sims 2
when I was about 4. On what I remember to be my 7th birthday I got a Nintendo DS Lite and a copy of Pokemon Diamond, I remember playing it for hours on end
for multiple years. When I turned 11 I got a Xbox 360 and Halo Reach me and my best friend played this for a very long time until transitioning slowly into Call of Duty and a
full conversion to PC gaming. I am a person with a very large amount of patience and it takes a long time to get me very angry, even when someone succeeds in making me want
to pull my hair out I can still maintain a calm demeanor for a fairly long time. I consider myself to be a pretty nice person when I am just enjoying a game with no RDM. When
RDM starts, I tend to want justice served if they are purposefully RDMing for no reason whatsoever.

Steam ID (read below if you don't know it**):
STEAM_0:0:59794233

In-game Name:
Butterlands (Gamerdude1710), but I was know as Gamerdude1710 from mid September 2013 to early December.

Do you have a Mic?
Yes and I use it often

Reason:
FADW has been the only server I have been able to play on twice without getting treated horribly, every other server allows people to act and say whatever they want and it takes away from the experience of playing on the server. On FADW, staff members are both helpful and funny and help to make a safe and open feeling environment where you can be yourself. I have played on FADW since September of 2013 (roughly 3 1/2 months) and I have noticed a few night owls who play later in the day. Unfortunately, most mods start logging of when it gets to be around 9 to 10 PM. Being a person who plays more at night I have also seen an increase in trolls and rdmers at night that go unpunished because no one is there to contradict them. I have long wanted to be able to be the person to end "night trolling", or at least reduce it, by staying online and enforcing rules that otherwise would otherwise be enforced by "street justice" which I dont believe will stop RDMers just give them the attention they are seeking through being annoying and rude.

Times you are normally on (Include your timezone!):
Pacific Standard Time, The time I am on can start anywhere from 4 to 7 PM (during the week) and before noon on weekends. Also on weekends, I can be on when the amount of moderation is lacking (meaning the early hours of the morning midnight - 3 AM).
Last edited by Butterlands on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butterlands

Re: Butterlands Staff Application

Post by Butterlands »

Edit: My name may change from Butterlands (Gamerdude1710) to Butterlands in the next month
Saint777
FADW Admin

Re: Butterlands Staff Application

Post by Saint777 »

No Vouch
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"