App Number 2!

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
Mega-Ampharos

App Number 2!

Post by Mega-Ampharos »

(So I literally just found out that if I wanted to be considered I'd have to rewrite this)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47259847

In-game Name: Ampharos

About yourself (Gaming History, age, etc.): You guys all know me as Ampharos, but most other people call me Ross. I'm 15 years old and am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I try not to take myself too seriously and am pretty laid back, but at the same time I can get angry VERY quickly and don't have much patience for any shenanigans. I've been gaming since I was around 4 years old. I started on the N64 and loved classics like Majora's Mask, Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, and Goldeneye 007. In 2003, just before I turned 7, I found my one true love: Pokemon. I got Sapphire version on launch day and became fused to my GBA for at least a year afterwards. When I was 10 I got the Xbox360 and the Wii. This was my first experienced with online multiplayer and I enjoyed every second of it. I played a ton of Call of Duty, Halo, and Super Smash Bros. among other games, and these stand out as some of my all-time favorite titles. I found out about Steam when playing MW3 with my friend, who asked me if I'd ever played TF2. The day after, I downloaded Steam and discovered PC gaming, which has been my main gaming outlet since then. Some of my favorite games nowadays are Garry's Mod, TF2, GTAV, Black Ops 2, LoZ: Wind Waker HD, CS:GO, and of course, Pokemon X and Y.

Do you have a Mic? Indeed I do, and I'm one of the most talkative guys around.

Reason: FADW is the server I play on most; in fact, I play on it almost exclusively, and I've been here for quite some time. As such, I've been longing to become an important part of the community. People who break the game annoy me and I'm always quick to inform the staff about them. The problem arises when there are no staff online. I've always wished that I could deal with these people on my own and keep the server clean. I think I'd be a good candidate because people respect me. I feel like I have a sense of authority even among just regular players because that's how they treat me. I've been mistaken for a moderator more times than I care to remember. While I did call myself laid back, I'm also pretty by-the-books about rules and whatnot. Plus, I'm guilty of mini-modding in the past, which shows how eager I was, and still am, to become part of the staff.

Times you are normally on (Include your timezone!): Mountain Standard. On weekdays you'll see me playing from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.-ish. I'm typically on and off throughout the day on weekends.

Thanks for taking the time to read this 8-)
Last edited by Mega-Ampharos on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Can't handle my TM87
unicow2945

Re: App Number 2!

Post by unicow2945 »

Vouch.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

No Vouch
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Mega-Ampharos

Post by Mega-Ampharos »

Figured I'd give this a *bump* since it's been a while since that last response
Can't handle my TM87
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Neutral
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Neutral
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"