Kat's Application

This is the place to post if you are applying for moderator.
Please read our mod app rules, and use the template provided.
Kat the Dark Ninja

Kat's Application

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

I guess 3rd one since the 2nd was neither denied or accepted.

About yourself (Gaming History, age, etc.):My name is Stanley (age:17) I been playing Gmod now for about 4 and a half years. My games I currently play are mainly gmod, Terraris, Starbound and Pokemon Black 2. The servers I have had a postion on are MeMowGameing (Admin), and FGT Inc (Superadmin/Owner currently). Im a donator on NNJG, which I go on once in a while. I have been playing on FADW for over 7 months now I believe. I am a family orianted person meaning both real and community families I try and take care of and make sure both are clean and healthy.

*Edit* Additional Info: So I got to thinking and noticed it was too short and also remebered my others are longer so my goal right now is to improve it. So this "Part" is to tell a little more about my self. My name is Stanley, Im 17 years old (I understand people dont normaly do this), I like to read books and lots of them. I also watch anime once in a while. Majority of the time Im at school, at my moms, or playing gmod or some other game, or hanging around my house doing a whole lot of nothing...

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29066715

In-game Name:Kat

Do you have a Mic? no

Reason:My goal is to make sure the server is clean and have others come back to enjoy there stay even more.

Times you are normally on (Include your timezone!): During school it ranges from about 4:00-very late on friday nights, and on saturdays it ranges from morning to about 2:00-3:00 in the moring, sundays ranges from morning to 7:00 in the evening. My time zone is PST. Holidays very in what my family is doing that day.
Last edited by Kat the Dark Ninja on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark Ninja
Boris
FADW Guardian

Re: Kat's Application

Post by Boris »

Yeah all old apps were voided to bring in the new system.

But I vouched your last app, so I'll vouch this app as well.
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Post by TheRedDuncan »

Man, it's like a barren wasteland now.

oh and Vouch because I think you're cool dude who could be a good Mod.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

TheRedDuncan wrote:Man, it's like a barren wasteland now.

oh and Vouch because I think you're cool dude who could be a good Mod.
Agree on wasteland and thanks guys and so this would actualy be my first than, right? (Since all old application denied or forgotten, are voided)
Dark Ninja
unicow2945

Post by unicow2945 »

*bump* It's been at least month since the last response.

EDIT: Also, i've decided to vouch. You have been very helpful when it comes to calling on staff, reporting RDMers, or contributing to solve in-game problems.
A-Walrurus by any other name...
Saint777
FADW Admin

Post by Saint777 »

Neutral
"The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, And his tongue speaks justice"