Welcome Back

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Deth V
The Weird One

Welcome Back

Post by Deth V »

Welcome back to From A Different World, Alex restored this website from a back up I made years ago (when went offline)

He updated PHPBB fully and now we're (barring some template tweaks that I need to do) back to normal again.

---

Many things have changed in the past 4 years of my life, as I'm sure it has changed in your life.
I hope it has all been good.

If this becomes active again, I hope it gets restored to its previous purpose: To be A haven from the storms of life. Some place to rest and relax before going out into today's chaotic world.

....Anyways
I welcome you now, back to From a Different World!
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Nerd
FADW Guardian

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Nerd »

Woo! Good to see this up again!
Live your best life. It's the only one we get.
scorncob

Post by scorncob »

I hope it becomes active again too! It was such a huge part of my childhood. Its crazy to think I was 13-14 when this all happened but I am 18 almost 19 now. It was good to say the least :D
Scorncob Scornbob Scourgecob what ever floats your boat.
sniper101

Post by sniper101 »

Hello. I am surprised to see the forum is back up online woo!
I love bicycling.
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Just as surprised as I was when Alex told me he put it back up!

I'm glad this was a positive experience for you guys, and I'm glad this can stand as a good memorial (and maybe be reborn later!)

Hope life is treating you guys well.

Take care,

Until next time.
"You know what the first rule of flying is? ...Love. You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but you take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turning of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down, tells you she's hurting 'fore she keels. Makes her a home."
Deth V
The Weird One

Post by Deth V »

Also HOW DO YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ME SNIPER? hahahahaha