Thanks for everything, from Mr. Braun

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
Internet-justice

Thanks for everything, from Mr. Braun

Post by Internet-justice »

Hello everyone, I have returned. This year has been hectic for me, to say the least. I am truly sorry I have not been around. After about 6 months of inactivity I decided today, that I missed you guys. I decided to boot up 'ol Garry's Mod for some FADW TTT fun. Like I had in the old days. I remembered the laughs, thrills, and adventures I had with you all, and craved it once more. I logged in, clicked favorites, and too my horror found an empty list starring at me. I look everywhere, history, internet, friends list. Nothing. FADW had vanished. So I start combing the forum, and discover that FADW has closed... I was overcome with a peculiar mix of sadness, horror, and nostalgia. I regret not having been there for the final day, but I am glad for what we shared. Last year was really hard for me. I didn't have a lot of close friends, but FADW gave me a home. A place I felt safe and welcome, where my friends would laugh with me into the night. I went through my day truly lonely, but at night I knew I could come home to a server of true friends. Thank you all for giving me that. I will never forget this place as long as I live. I love you guys, don't stop being awesome.

-Mr. Braun, Jihad Master Wizard.
You may know me as Mr. Braun
TheRedDuncan
FADW Admin

Re: Thanks for everything, from Mr. Braun

Post by TheRedDuncan »

May the jihads always be with you, where ever you go.
"Look at the sky, is there a heaven out there? What do you see? Is it a road to nowhere? I see a mountain, high, that reaches to the sky forever."

It begins with a ring-leader; in this case Bob "Flaming Carrot" Burden. "We'll make history, lads" he enthues "The first up-tempo, now, 1980's, happening kind of comic book artists to ever draw on a girl's legs in a strange hotel room".
Kat the Dark Ninja

Post by Kat the Dark Ninja »

Braun I miss you too, what happen to you being on my friends list I dont know but have fun where your at in life.
Dark Ninja
Internet-justice

Post by Internet-justice »

I'm still on your friends list Kat, I'm just a new braun. (Reiner)
You may know me as Mr. Braun