FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

If you want to talk about random things, this is the place, enjoy!
DelusionalSyko

Re: FADW IS SHUTTING DOWN

Post by DelusionalSyko »

"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
Intel core i5 2500k OC'd to 4.0Ghz
Noctua NH-D14 120 - 140mm heatsink
Mushkin enhanced blackline 8GB Memory
GeForce GTX 570
OcZ Agility 240GB SSD x2 RAID:0
TheOnlyFace

Post by TheOnlyFace »

Alex wrote:The next direct attack I see towards anyone or anything (community for example), I will ban. Is that clear?
EVERY SINGLE PROFESSOR wrote:There's a time and place for everything, but not now.
Be friends now. That is a direct order from Master Cactus.
Attachments
yay.gif
yay.gif (299.9 KiB) Viewed 5446 times
Last edited by TheOnlyFace on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KJ9898

Post by KJ9898 »

Calls us "deluded scum" says we have "infinitesimal, eviscerated, spongeoform brains" says we are "misanthropist, saddistic, delusional, usurpers" and "deluded and insane." - only knows one side of the story, ignores that people from fadw who he specifically mentioned in his goodbye post play with us and are a part of our community, and has no idea who we are or what we're like but still feels justified and in the position to spout all that... seems legit
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

How about instead of fighting like little children we thank Deth for providing us with this server and community? Do you really think the last thing he wants to see is a bunch of kids fighting with each other?

Seriously though. Unrustle your jimmies.

Deth, Image
"There was a time they cared nothing for Miss Vance. When their only experience of humanity was a crowbar coming at them down a steel corridor"
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
GeForce GTX 570
GlubGlub

Post by GlubGlub »

Honestly, I'm sad to see this server going. I would have loved to help keep it going, and yes I was a huge troll to this server. Even though I was a troll, I still had live for this servers community, regardless of my actions I have always viewed this server as family with the exception of a few people. Honestly I'm hoping this isn't permanent as even though Deth and I have our differences I can tell that he is dedicated to keeping a good, honest ground where family values are looked after. This ground was shared by many people of all ages and we have had our fun, and we have had our downfalls, however, what family doesn't. I don't see this server as just a family friendly server; I see this server as a family. FADW was the first GMOD server I played on, and honestly it will always be very special to me. You all are welcome to message me, as I will miss the community. To everyone, including Deth, I hope you guys do great things in life, I hope that you are happy with what you are doing and I wish you all the best of luck. FADW will be missed and it will definitely leave a good of which that can not be filled. I'll miss you FADW.

~the infamous Michael (Amon Ra)
Soul
FADW Admin

Post by Soul »

Maxrazor wrote:In response to Cyanides post.

The fact that you think you are so far superior to other human beings simply because your entire species has used unprecedented amounts force on a server owner, who is trying to keep his environment free of filth, is beyond staggering.

For years DethV has made the server a clean hospitable place to let younger children along with the more mature audience to play without having 'cawwadoody-tier' insults hurled at us every second. You, and your group of bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances have wrecked havoc on a poor 17 year old who just wanted to have a simple server without any hassle.

You constantly pitch yourselves into breaking him down, and to what end? I'll tell you to what end. It was to THIS end. Are you satisfied with yourself, knowing that you finally broke a kid into taking down his own family friendly server? You sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum.

This isn't directed to you only, cyanide, you're not that special. This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane.

That is all...
You know nothing. You know jack about the whole Michael situation. You've been brainwashed into thinking SMFP did everything. Cyanide didn't get the server shut down. He didn't "break a kid into taking down his own family friendly server".

"You sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum.". You make me want to beat the living daylight out of you, you're really pissing me off. Stop sucking up when you dont know anything about the situation.

"This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane." Shut up.
Mega-Ampharos

Post by Mega-Ampharos »

We've had a good run and I'll miss all of you. Thank you to all of the regulars who played with me. You were the best community of players I've ever had to pleasure of playing with.
And thank you, Deth, for starting up the server in the first pace and giving me so many wonderful memories.
I love each and every one of you. Later, everyone.
Ampharos
Last edited by Mega-Ampharos on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Can't handle my TM87
DelusionalSyko

Post by DelusionalSyko »

Maxrazor wrote:You, and your group of bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances have wrecked havoc on a poor 17 year old who just wanted to have a simple server without any hassle.
Pretty sure a 17 year old should be old enough to deal with a little cyber bullying, but I've been wrong about things before.
NZXT Phantom Full Tower
ASRock Z77 Extreme6
GeForce GTX 570
TheOnlyFace

Post by TheOnlyFace »

Soul wrote:
Maxrazor wrote:In response to Cyanides post.

The fact that you think you are so far superior to other human beings simply because your entire species has used unprecedented amounts force on a server owner, who is trying to keep his environment free of filth, is beyond staggering.

For years DethV has made the server a clean hospitable place to let younger children along with the more mature audience to play without having 'cawwadoody-tier' insults hurled at us every second. You, and your group of bitter egotistical narcissistic acquaintances have wrecked havoc on a poor 17 year old who just wanted to have a simple server without any hassle.

You constantly pitch yourselves into breaking him down, and to what end? I'll tell you to what end. It was to THIS end. Are you satisfied with yourself, knowing that you finally broke a kid into taking down his own family friendly server? You sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum.

This isn't directed to you only, cyanide, you're not that special. This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane.

That is all...
You know nothing. You know jack about the whole Michael situation. You've been brainwashed into thinking SMFP did everything. Cyanide didn't get the server shut down. He didn't "break a kid into taking down his own family friendly server".

"You sick, fetid, illogical, filthy swine. Go crawl away to your hole of filth and slime you sadistic, psychotic scum.". You make me want to beat the living daylight out of you, you're really pissing me off. Stop sucking up when you dont know anything about the situation.

"This is to everyone in SMFP, and Michael, who have had nothing but a psychotic irrational fetish towards this server ever since your grimy appendages were lifted from off it. You are sick in the mind to have put so much effort and time of your pitiful existence to making a server come to an end. You are deluded and insane." Shut up.
Thank you Soul.

Appreciated.
pipy7mika

Post by pipy7mika »

Really sad to see it go. Always had fun and met a lot of awesome people on here. Thanks for keeping a nice clean server, Deth. I guess it's time to find a new server to call home. See you guys around steam I suppose. :)